Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listening to Sky talking to one of QE maids of honour. She said after the service they returned to Buckingham Palace and the Queen took off her crown and put it on the table. Then it went missing. 😱. Apparently a four year old Prince Charles had run off with it, but someone noticed him and retrieved it. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm watching the recent programme about the firm that tailors all the UK military and all the ceremonial military uniforms for the Royal family.
I think they need to get all their paper files scanned and stored digitally. One fire in that place and all those historic sketches are gone forever.
I know thats a negative way of thinking but there are evil people about who are always looking at ways to sabotage.
That is what I said when I saw it - hope they have copies of these as they are priceless.

Reactions: 26
What do you think will become of the archive of HMTLQ's clothing that Angela Kelly so carefully documented and preserved? I would also like a look at the room of gifted textiles that AK mentioned in her book. I would love if the royal women had clothes made from some of those textiles!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
5 Select (Freeview and Sky) is having an evening of royal programming - K & W and a countdown to the Coronation for example.

Reactions: 20
Seeing all the excitement, media and crowds around i don't believe that she chose to not attend this coronation. Even if there were a few boos she'll never have millions in the street watching her again. She was banned and is a home fuming and absolutely devastated. Left eye go....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Over on SMM they are saying she was invited but chose not to go.
If she wasn't invited she would have kicked off publicly and pulled another victim card,see you're racist!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Seeing all the excitement, media and crowds around i don't believe that she chose to not attend this coronation. Even if there were a few boos she'll never have millions in the street watching her again. She was banned and is a home fuming and absolutely devastated. Left eye go....
Exactly.
And even if she didn't know before what these events are like, she saw it first hand at the jubilee and the Queen's funeral.

Reactions: 34
M has made it quite clear that she thinks the world revolves around her and doesn't have any respect for the British public or our constitution.

So it wouldn't make any sense for her to attend. She can skulk around Montecito instead.

Reactions: 39
I thought Elton had fallen out with them, as his jet was wired and he heard them slagging him off? Or have I made that up??
I suspect that is just a duff internet rumour. Elton will cling on to H for his own relevance. He has deleted his Twitter and all has gone quiet since a sexual harassment case was being brought against him. I also suspect Wills has put Elton on in the cold as he can be trusted as much as Helpless Harry 🤷🐍😉

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I shall be positioning myself on Coronation Day to the left of the ‘ not my King’ brigade ….

View attachment 2148051
That is inspired!! 🤣👍
---
I suspect that is just a duff internet rumour. Elton will cling on to H for his own relevance. He has deleted his Twitter and all has gone quiet since a sexual harassment case was being brought against him. I also suspect Wills has put Elton on in the cold as he can be trusted as much as Helpless Harry 🤷🐍😉
Elton has picked the wrong side that’s for sure. But he’s an equal to Smeg for tantrums I’d guess!
---
They don't strike me as regular payers ;) I bet they're late every single time
He reminds me of one of those ugly, needy servants the villains (Dracula etc) used to have do their dirty work in the old horror movies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you soo much for the great new Title @LadyMuck. Thanks to @lollipop_panda for the new thread and recap. I didn’t finish the last thread. (reading for a slow day after the Coronation! @Bobble22 you are so generous to share your stash, I hija arranged for a truckload of Cheetos!
301D267D-AD9B-4DC7-AF9D-2C39AE37D2C6.jpeg

And we have about 12 of these dis-lays to place around the VIP Lounge. Welcome new VIPs!
BD3AFB73-995F-4F10-9168-379AE3583E7B.jpeg

My new Coronation Trinket box came! No chips, it’s perfect. Even mr Butterfly was impressed with the attention to detail.
E01A0581-41AB-45F8-9DDD-6C153DC24FB0.jpeg

CC7C2C28-8772-407F-A4C2-CDCAB6E4F17F.jpeg

I decided I’m drinking Pina Coladas all weekend, the virgin kind because my back meds can’t be taken with Alcohol or I’d act like Hazno. But here on the forum, I can lift a virtual glass with my friends.
I’m worried about what Hazno and Hazno’s Ho have -landed. The air is dripping with trepidation. Can you imagine London being overrun with a lot of HHH decoy couples. You know where all the bad guys are wearing Nixon masks. Or clowns? A distraction of sorts? I suggest any and all lookalikes are brought in and checked out.
I might have said it before, those 2 should be declared Enemies of the State. And treated accordingly.

Happy Coronation Family! This afternoon I’m making mini cheesecakes. Have any of you had them? Cheesecake on little wafers in cupcake tin liners?
4FA3E2FB-A32E-4841-A699-8863B82FBC2F.jpeg

I figure these, and my piña coladas and my tiara and I’m all set. I’m telling you right now, I’m old and Graying, but would it be fun to share pics of us in our headwear Saturday? Or is the real party Sunday? I better check the schedule. I wish I was there with you seeing it.
‘I’m loving all the dark of night rehearsals. There is something so special and exciting in the midnight hour till dawn. ♥
♥:coronation:Oh, and Dear Sweet Wonderful @Chita. I’m so sorry all this untrue tit landed at your feet over your drawings. There’s nothing racist about the pictures. For every crap saying sugar, there are a hundredfold of people who look at your art and laugh at the dead on accurate portrayals. Meghan is stuck in open mouth grin of surprise! You only drew the rictus grin. You don’t make the Ho do it. So duck em. 💐💐💐 Please don’t be sad, you have a talent. We love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Personally I love a broad bean so it's a shame the coronation quiche has gone down like a lead balloon, but this did make me chuckle 🤣

Screenshot_20230504_195052_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Getting hard to keep up because I'm getting sicker. Just praying it's not that stupid virus because my brain can't deal with it right now.

Had a huge dinner but I'm craving the desserts I bought today. Trying to hold out until Saturday. Though I do have enough that I can have one today and one tomorrow and still have lots on Saturday. You all are tempting me so much with your cupcakes and biscuits 🤭💕

Just realised that I can't have the (mild) alcoholic beverage I had planned since I'll most probably start antibiotics and general flu-related medicines tomorrow. I'd thought we'd all be like this on Sunday 😂

And even though the day is almost over here, happy Star Wars Day! May the fourth be with you! 🙏

ETA: Hope your package arrived safely, @VioletButterfly! I didn't manage to get a decent tiara or make myself a nice crystal hairclip, but I'll be wearing all the maang-tikkas I own and thinking of you 😂🤗💕

Hope you feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Getting hard to keep up because I'm getting sicker. Just praying it's not that stupid virus because my brain can't deal with it right now.

Had a huge dinner but I'm craving the desserts I bought today. Trying to hold out until Saturday. Though I do have enough that I can have one today and one tomorrow and still have lots on Saturday. You all are tempting me so much with your cupcakes and biscuits 🤭💕

Just realised that I can't have the (mild) alcoholic beverage I had planned since I'll most probably start antibiotics and general flu-related medicines tomorrow. I'd thought we'd all be like this on Sunday 😂

And even though the day is almost over here, happy Star Wars Day! May the fourth be with you! 🙏

ETA: Hope your package arrived safely, @VioletButterfly! I didn't manage to get a decent tiara or make myself a nice crystal hairclip, but I'll be wearing all the maang-tikkas I own and thinking of you 😂🤗💕
Hope you feel better - maybe @Cassandra333 could send some healing vibes 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.