Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may be being directly quiet, but we have already had the "new Oprah" story leaked today plus the "party in France with Uncle Elton" story

I am still 50/50 that he actually shows up. I think he will be visibly stoned (as in high, not as in rocks thrown at him) if he does.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I'm loving all the Corrie pictures and festivity plans! The last time I woke up super early to watch an event was Harry and Smegs' wedding. I wasn't sure if I was going to be up for doing the same given how that all turned out, but the fever is spreading! Since husband, kids, cats, and puppy, will all be sleeping at the time, I think it might be a nice blissful moment in PJ's. If my coronation teacups arrive in time I'll have that but I've a feeling it won't make it in time. If I really get my act together I will make a quiche the night before (I know, I know). I'm noncommittal on quiche but I'm big on any food I get to eat in peace and quite.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Scenes of bedlam as the fleet of coaches loaded with Tattlers " get away" on their journey to London, ready for the Kings Coronation......
...several Tattlers were taken short already, and had to nip into people's front gardens en-route .
Much spending a penny was indulged in , and that was before the charbancs got near the Motorway ...
Shops have been stripped of supplies ; candles are being rationed all over the South-East

View attachment 2147786View attachment 2147788View attachment 2147790View attachment 2147791View attachment 2147792

🥳🥳😂😂😂 Tattlers use all lanes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I might do a flan tomorrow ; chicken , red and yellow pepper, bit onion , curry powder, bit garam masala & turmeric.

Nice dipped in a bit of siratcha hot chilli sauce on the side 😛😍

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Too late to write on last thread but all my dogs have old fashioned names except for Sting who came to me aged 3 and already named. But today Grace is 17 years old and still pottering about when I take her for an old lady walk. She would avoid Harold and the ILBW like the plague as she can sense a wrong’un.
Oh bless her, she's a good age. I love our 'old' animals, my cat is 18 now, not that she is owning that age lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
PurpleReign said:
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣

Well Quiche Lorraine was good enough for Jon Robbie "The Cat" and Alfred Hitchcock so it's good enough for mois.
1683213271624.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread and the very appropriate title.

I'm not doing any extra cleaning in my house lol as I won't be here on coronation day, that's my excuse anyway.

Lovely to see the POW and PPOW out and about today. Liked seeing them on the tube.

Reactions: 28
They may be being directly quiet, but we have already had the "new Oprah" story leaked today plus the "party in France with Uncle Elton" story

I am still 50/50 that he actually shows up. I think he will be visibly stoned (as in high, not as in rocks thrown at him) if he does.
This is the second time they’ve done ‘ the new Oprah’ story …they were even pushing that they’d have their own studios ….Oh weren’t they going to have their own meta verse too ! 🤣 ( ps I don’t really know what that means btw )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Not sure how much of this I believe... but I'll link it anyway:

"At this stage, there is little doubt about the palace’s feelings about her. As harmful as Meghan’s actions in the last year have been, a source close to the royals tells me that much of the damage was already done — and that the personal feelings of the late Queen loom large. According to my source, the Queen “saw through Meghan Markle” and remarked that she was “evil” during a drinks reception at a dinner the late monarch hosted at Balmoral in August last year. "

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
How can Scabies say he doesn't know them personally, when there are pictures of him with the wife on a boat. not sure if it's in the wiki, but there is a picture of him and her together some years back now. I hope someone can dig it out and wave it in his nasty plastic face.

I thought Phil Scof was being replaced or not having his contract extended?? Hope he gets his comeuppance.

• Sick
I'm loving the silence from Monteshitto, and the lack of dross about them in the media

Oh, and Happy star wars day! May 4th be with you 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Nipped in to morrisons... we did get the cupcakes lol

View attachment 2147724View attachment 2147727
W&C always look so genuinely loved up with a smidgen of pride that she’s my wife from William. ❤ He got it so right.

I have a set of crowns, KC3 face bunting, flags with KC3 in drip, chocolate crowns from m&s, mini coronation Colin cakes, red/white/blue balloons, facepaint and the Coronation sticker book. We’re actually travelling for part of it so will have a celebratory corrie buffet and drinks on the train, then we hit a Corrie celebrating pub, then home for Corrie highlights and dinner/fizz wearing crowns and issuing ludicrous demands to non-existent servants.

YAY! 🇬🇧 👑

HAPPY CORONATION WEEKEND TATTLERS!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I can see QEII actually loving all the drama and speculation about whether the ginger weasel will turn up 😂 I mean didn’t she like to think of the Family as the greatest show on earth?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.