Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i've just put my bunting out in the front garden i'm officially all Coronation fever'ed up, too early to open the Pimms?! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
i have to say i'm loving all the Corrie yarn-ups ❀ i found a cuter King C bollard, although this one already has a crown, i tried to centre him to our tattle crowns. i read yesterday people joke complaining of all our ILBW avatars now wearing crowns, so i decided to change my pic for the occasion as i couldn't give TW the chance to even wear an emoji crown.

here's C&C from Henley-in-Arden.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you lollipop_panda for starting the new thread and the recap.
Congratulations LadyMuck on the title.

I think we need to call a Mod to change the number to 338.

It seems H and Smeg can keep quiet when they want to. I guess they have the DE and Scabie poo to leak for them.
The palace needs to track any leakers and cut them off. Treason laws need to be shored up.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Happy New Thread, Happy Birthday to those who've been celebrating (but please leave enough champagne in the lounge for the Coronation - you know what SOME of the VIPS here are like...), and congratters to new VIPs - you're on clean up duty post-Saturday 😘

Brilliant footage of a Montecito resident and her opinion on her 'neighbours':

What a lovely lady who spoke very well. She certainly doesn't care for Megsie does she?

Getting REALLY excited now. Someone a few threads back said they'd cleaned their carpets so that got me going too. Come on ye Vaxx. Our village has also put out red, white and blue fabulous bunting.

This is how I feel πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸΈπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ·πŸΈπŸΉ

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Scenes of bedlam as the fleet of coaches loaded with Tattlers " get away" on their journey to London, ready for the Kings Coronation......
...several Tattlers were taken short already, and had to nip into people's front gardens en-route .
Much spending a penny was indulged in , and that was before the charbancs got near the Motorway ...
Shops have been stripped of supplies ; candles are being rationed all over the South-East

Bus_Black White Leyland Duple 1973.jpg
AAD-249B.jpg
carryonatyourconveniencio7.2619.jpg
_00_28_16-9059-12-04-01h53m45s012.jpg
1_0x0_790x520_0x520_motorway_signs.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Happy New Thread, Happy Birthday to those who've been celebrating (but please leave enough champagne in the lounge for the Coronation - you know what SOME of the VIPS here are like...), and congratters to new VIPs - you're on clean up duty post-Saturday 😘

Brilliant footage of a Montecito resident and her opinion on her 'neighbours':

I love this woman πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm looking forward to a long weekend for the coronation aka hoping my baby comes before my annoying af relative is back from holiday πŸ˜‚ bouncing on my birthing ball as I type haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

latest Harry Markle Blog - very detailed!!!
covers WME signing & ? actual date this was sorted v timing of dropping it
Harold's petulant court action and more chucking RF into the mix
appearance at game, kiss-cam & boo-ing
Harold's visa

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What a lovely lady who spoke very well. She certainly doesn't care for Megsie does she?

Getting REALLY excited now. Someone a few threads back said they'd cleaned their carpets so that got me going too. Come on ye Vaxx. Our village has also put out red, white and blue fabulous bunting.

This is how I feel πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸΈπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ·πŸΈπŸΉ
It was me! It’s like nesting hahahahaha!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hurrah...so at least one person has tried the Coronation Quiche.... and actually liked it! Come on you lily-livered, cowardy custards....get your big girl boy unisex pants on and give the CQ a go. Think of England, think of the king and dive into the quiche and do your duty. Cry God for Harry Charles, England and St George!!!!! Coronation Coronation Coronation

*Could someone point me in the direction of that little dark room you go to for a lie down please!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Too late to write on last thread but all my dogs have old fashioned names except for Sting who came to me aged 3 and already named. But today Grace is 17 years old and still pottering about when I take her for an old lady walk. She would avoid Harold and the ILBW like the plague as she can sense a wrong’un.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Too late to write on last thread but all my dogs have old fashioned names except for Sting who came to me aged 3 and already named. But today Grace is 17 years old and still pottering about when I take her for an old lady walk. She would avoid Harold and the ILBW like the plague as she can sense a wrong’un.
17! Bloody amazing! πŸ˜ƒ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.