Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Queen Camilla is so nervous and dreading Saturday! She'll support KC of course but won't be at ease. Bless her
---
I only watch gb news and Dan was saying that all the main stream media eg itv bbc and sky are not reporting on the joyous crowds and campers and anticipation and excitement, but only on the republicans and negativity.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I bet Queen Camilla is so nervous and dreading Saturday! She'll support KC of course but won't be at ease. Bless her
---
I only watch gb news and Dan was saying that all the main stream media eg itv bbc and sky are not reporting on the joyous crowds and campers and anticipation and excitement, but only on the republicans and negativity.
That's why I don't watch them any more.
I surf between GBNews and TalkTV.

I will watch the coro on Sky news [freeview] though, because their commentator is usually excellent and they don't keep cutting away to talk to random people like the BBC Royal coverage does.
I wont watch ITV coverage in case they let Schofield slither on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
David Emanuel on gb news just that he'd heard from several people that Princess Anne said to Camilla- you are not Queen you are Queen Consort

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I hope we see a lot of Prince Louis actually!

So much character, and is so full of life. I love that he is comfortable around his parents.

He will be exhibiting Prince Charles' chaotic energy, we can only hope!

View attachment 2148518
As long as he doesn’t decide he wants to sit on Grandad’s knee while he is being coronated ( much better word than crowned for a 5 year old)
---
David Emanuel on gb news just that he'd heard from several people that Princess Anne said to Camilla- you are not Queen you are Queen Consort
Bollocks!
Anne has much more tact than that. And would not do anything to drive a wedge between her and Charles especially this weekend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'll take things that never happened for $1000 Alex...Anne and Camilla have shown a lot of affection towards one another.

Reactions: 40
Ingrid Seward just said what I just posted! That Camilla would be nervous as she's aware of the Diana thing.

Patrick Jephson said if D was here, who knows she could be sitting alongside Andrew PB.

Next Angela Levin talking about Kara Kennedy saying that the late Queen said M was evil !

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That's why I don't watch them any more.
I surf between GBNews and TalkTV.

I will watch the coro on Sky news [freeview] though, because their commentator is usually excellent and they don't keep cutting away to talk to random people like the BBC Royal coverage does.
I wont watch ITV coverage in case they let Schofield slither on.
Apart from the BBC, from abroad it’s possible only to watch the live videos on youtube.

By the way! Is already the booklet from the coronation ceremony available?
Something similar like this for Elizabeth II, but not sure if it’s ready/published for Charles yet, couldn’t find anything:

Reactions: 14
We can watch on Acorn>..so excited now!
---
My father was born in Nova Scotia. He eventually became an American citizen. My sisters and I were all born in the States.

My Mother was born in Newfoundland…and at that time, that made her a British subject. She was so proud! She was a British subject till the day she died.

i feel she is smiling down watching me…so happy about this party. 👑🇬🇧❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Who usually checks out the flight logs from Montecito? Hope they are on the lookout.

Reactions: 23
Ingrid Seward just said what I just posted! That Camilla would be nervous as she's aware of the Diana thing.

Patrick Jephson said if D was here, who knows she could be sitting alongside Andrew PB.
BIB and most likely Camilla as well. Charles made a vow to never marry again as a prerequisite of his divorce. Had Di been alive, he wouldn't have been able to remarry no matter how many spin and PR corporations he hired.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Seeing all the excitement, media and crowds around i don't believe that she chose to not attend this coronation. Even if there were a few boos she'll never have millions in the street watching her again. She was banned and is a home fuming and absolutely devastated. Left eye go....
I don't think they banned her - they'd be shouting racism etc.

I think the invite came with a load of conditions that she wouldn't agree to.

Reactions: 29
Lady C just said she had crossed swords with Carolyn mall, head of itv. Said she was horrid. And a big anti monarchist. Was ex editor of Guardian and a big harkle supporter who forced piers morgan out. Hence all the latest itv news tonight about republicans against the monarchy

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Angela Levin on now talking about Kara Kennedy 's report that the late Queen said M was evil.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lady C just said she had crossed swords with Carolyn mall, head of itv. Said she was horrid. And a big anti monarchist. Was ex editor of Guardian and a big harkle supporter who forced piers morgan out. Hence all the latest itv news tonight about republicans against the monarchy
Accepted an honour though (Dame Carolyn) so another bloody hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I don't think they banned her - they'd be shouting racism etc.

I think the invite came with a load of conditions that she wouldn't agree to.
i think the invitation was in the vein of "Mr. H. Windsor and Missus" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Levin saying Harry was phoning the Queen every day asking for money.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.