Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Waits for tomorrow's news reports about local nutter wandering round in the middle of the night waving biscuit tin at postboxes*

🤣 🤣 🤣
Hahahaha!!!! Was gonna take my giant wotsits for the photo op...may do that tomorrow!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They may be being directly quiet, but we have already had the "new Oprah" story leaked today plus the "party in France with Uncle Elton" story

I am still 50/50 that he actually shows up. I think he will be visibly stoned (as in high, not as in rocks thrown at him) if he does.
Me too about the 50/50 whether he shows up. Netflix may have to medicate him and take him kicking and screaming to the plane. No doubt the tabloids have someone watching the airports for him. She is mean enough to tell him that if he shows up, if means he is as bad as the rest of them, he doesn't support her or love her. I could see her saying any or all of these things when at the same time, she knows full well that he has to show up to maintain the royal adjacency. Do I feel sorry for Harold? NOPE!

There may be 1-2 people on the planet who actually believe that he is turning tail and running home to make the BD party for Aldi. It is such an obvious lying excuse because he is such a coward. That is the thing I admire about Elon Musk. He is criticized to his very face in an interview and he just smiles, laughs and responds in a reasonable fashion. He owns it. Harry and Meghan own nothing literally and figuratively. The rescue chickens have more balls than these two do.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

I just have one question after watching this Where the duck are they all sleeping :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep,round the corner from me!
Just been googling. There IS still a Victoria one on Malta.
Oxfordshire DOES have the most Victoria ones left.
So my memorywas correct.

More trivia from google - this is what they look like when dug up from the ground.
They go approx 3ft deep so they can't be toppled over or lifted up.
Postboxes.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I just have one question after watching this Where the duck are they all sleeping :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Good point! They must be a barracks outside of the city too. When I watched the video of the full dress rehearsal, I couldn't get over the sheet numbers of them! I just love the horse guards and any guy on horseback. When I saw them at The Trooping, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. These guys and the bagpipers, I am happy forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good point! They must be a barracks outside of the city too. When I watched the video of the full dress rehearsal, I couldn't get over the sheet numbers of them! I just love the horse guards and any guy on horseback. When I saw them at The Trooping, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. These guys and the bagpipers, I am happy forever.
There are a few Barracks in and around London that have prob been put back in to use plus am guessing the surrounding counties

Reactions: 19
Aww I miss Joanie!
I sort of ran into her and Melissa shopping at Saks BH years ago. I was looking at something and heard her voice. I looked over and the two of them are having a typical mother/daughter conversation about some clothing. Joan was carrying an old well loved Chanel bag and looked like a typical upscale suburban matron. I am not the kind of person to go running over to a celeb when they are enjoying their private time, so I just lurked lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.