Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was posted on a friends fb I feel sad She feels this way but I respect Her views since going vegan she has turned into a social right on twerp :sick:
344172601_1559240537812845_6567180435514883146_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Look at the crowds in Soho!

Really makes all the tales of the Harkle security "demands" look utterly ridiculous, doesn't it!

I am hoping that was the point... to provide solid proof of real royals rotalljng in public without a scrum of bodyguards... all this after that wacko and the controlled explosion at BP.

Meanwhile the shiggahs are going back to the archives to try to stir up non-existent tit.
Morons... morons who are currently rooting in NYC, allegedly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This was posted on a friends fb I feel sad She feels this way but I respect Her views since going vegan she has turned into a social right on twerp :sick:
View attachment 2148643
Someone I work with is exactly like this and thinks it's appalling that schools are celebrating the Corrie as they should show neutrality, she likened it to to a former fascist scheme aimed at children.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oxford?
I just remember reading somewhere that Oxford has the most of them.
I think there's one in Valletta on Malta too but no need for you to nip over and check!!!!!
Maybe she'd like a holiday at the same time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Given the absolute mess that is Parliament and the clusterfuck at Holyrood, it's really heart-warming to see how the country is coming together to rally round KCIII, QC and the PPoWs, not to mention the outpouring of respect from international communities and their heads of state and Royals. Our working Royal family does and cares more for this country than the bleeping imbeciles being paid to make the decisions on behalf of it. This country NEEDS a Monarchy and always will.
It seems like it's not just this country but the whole world for the coronation. Ilbw must be raging! No stunt could upstage this event. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Heart
Who usually checks out the flight logs from Montecito? Hope they are on the lookout.
I was thinking that …is it @VC10 or @vretch?? Or @Hula flight ??

I think IF he comes ….. he’ll fly in early Saturday morning, suit on ( merching Dior big time …probably have a couple of hives attached to his suit) go straight to Wabbey and then home.

Whistlestop !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oxford?
I just remember reading somewhere that Oxford has the most of them.
I think there's one in Valletta on Malta too but no need for you to nip over and check!!!!!
Yep,round the corner from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2148643
That statement is all over FB. Personally I sigh and scroll on by as there is no point in trying to reason with people who express such negativity.

Reactions: 32
I'm not too far from Bamburgh, love the castle and it has an amazing (award winning) beach ❤

Lovely sand art.
Don’t tell them, Chip! The joy of Bamburgh is miles and miles of clean, beautiful and almost empty beaches, watched over by a beautiful beachside castle. Saw this today. Gorgeous.

• Heart
Been watching GB News most of today. What’s really amazed me is the amount of people who’ve travelled from the US, of course the lady from Montecito, others from Michigan, Kansas City, West Virginia and Texas.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks to @lollipop_panda for the new fred and recap and @LadyMuck for the great title.

I found this photo of C&C a while back ....... just look at Charles's face! 😂 I wonder if he has booked any of these dancers for the concert? ....... 'What the King wants, the King gets'

Prince-Charles-and-Camill-012.jpg

Love your new profile picture @Thalia ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What a lovely lady who spoke very well. She certainly doesn't care for Megsie does she?

Getting REALLY excited now. Someone a few threads back said they'd cleaned their carpets so that got me going too. Come on ye Vaxx. Our village has also put out red, white and blue fabulous bunting.

This is how I feel 🥳🥳😎🤩💗👏🤸🤸💃🕺🐸🥂🍾🍷🍸🍹
A sophisticated educated lady who obviously has the money to travel and more typical of the Montecito residents than the disgusting duo. What could Meghan possibly have in common with a woman like this? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2148643
One of my old friends posted this too. She moved to northern Ireland a few years ago so maybe that changed her views...but she posted alot of sad posts when the Queen died 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.