Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haz will be spitting feathers at that! I want to see the guy from tik tok who sends Haz up do a skit on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where do I find this info please? Just saw the post about Jimmy Choo.
Who else?

Edit

Idris Elba
Stereophonics
Elbow
Tommy Hilfiger
---
This just made me laugh out loud, please tell me this is one of the horses pulling the carriage 😂😂
It's Wilbur. He's leading the procession
---

---

---
Bookworm

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Because of you lot, I’ve added a Coronation Colin the Caterpillar cake to my Ocado delivery that’s coming tomorrow. I’ve told my husband it can be my (early) birthday cake.

Oh, and this made me laugh 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Some of my coronation goodies turned up today and I thought I'd share some pics as I know you guys will appreciate them!

My nan always collected coins for royal occasions and I have her coin from QEII's coronation so this one will go nicely with it

View attachment 2147719

Some cornish goodies recommended by one of you lovely Tattlers for the big day

View attachment 2147726

And I popped into town at lunchtime today and the bunting is out, I'm now officially very excited!!

View attachment 2147728
Isn't that lovely that you have your nan's coin from the previous coronation. I love all the little pieces of history that are emerging over the past few threads.

Your town looks amazing! Coronation ready!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Given the absolute mess that is Parliament and the clusterfuck at Holyrood, it's really heart-warming to see how the country is coming together to rally round KCIII, QC and the PPoWs, not to mention the outpouring of respect from international communities and their heads of state and Royals. Our working Royal family does and cares more for this country than the bleeping imbeciles being paid to make the decisions on behalf of it. This country NEEDS a Monarchy and always will.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Came through Central London today and things are defo gearing up. Sadly I'm working until 2 pm Saturday but have been invited to multitudes of street parties on my round. I've also got a couple of small businesses on my round doing a roaring trade in trinkets for the Coronation so money trickles down from events like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was up in Ballater yesterday, how lovely is this post box hat? The Village looks beautiful ❤
Screenshot_2023-05-04-20-54-29-31_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Because of you lot, I’ve added a Coronation Colin the Caterpillar cake to my Ocado delivery that’s coming tomorrow. I’ve told my husband it can be my (early) birthday cake.

Oh, and this made me laugh 😁

Look at the little crowns -

colin the caterpillar coronation cakes.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
We had a Coronation Colin delivered today, the man from Ocado said nearly every customer today had ordered one! It's pretty special. DH is under threat not to touch it until saturday.

Is there any sign of the ginger whinger arriving yet....

• Heart
Reactions: 27

---
On gb news, Dan Wootton. Lady C on later.

Also, the late Queen "thought smegz was evil and saw right through her".
---
On the news, some of the flypast might have to be cancelled due to weather :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.