Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen rainia very good on ITV

hard to imagine one of our royals doing live tv like that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So British Tattlers - butter or no butter on the cheese and Branson pickle sandwiches? Would it be heresy to toast the sandwiches?

• Haha
  • Heart
sugars, go SNEED
I don’t understand why people defend someone and stick up so fiercely for a person they don’t know and probably will never meet? Why do they care so much?
I mean I like some famous or notable people but I don’t care if other people don’t, I certainly wouldn’t attack someone just for wearing the same shoes.
They sure as hell wouldn’t give a shiny tit about any of them

So British Tattlers - butter or no butter on the cheese and Branson pickle sandwiches? Would it be heresy to toast the sandwiches?
OMG butter! You can't have them unbuttered..... xxx
Toast them ? Yes- can't see why not....

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why people defend someone and stick up so fiercely for a person they don’t know and probably will never meet? Why do they care so much?
I mean I like some famous or notable people but I don’t care if other people don’t, I certainly wouldn’t attack someone just for wearing the same shoes.
They sure as hell wouldn’t give a shiny tit about any of them
no idea either. i never got fandoms, and i'm too old to be bovvered with all this parasocial schtick: i only follow meme and news accounts and people i know personally. i guess it's the new religious fanaticism, idk.

Reactions: 14
So who will be behind him? I seem to remember him being very bothered about who would be behind him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
DM - looks like Anne, Tim, the Wessexes, the Yorks & Kents are out on the town this evening... (no Billy-no-Mates Harold though - shame! :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Gbnews...we've written a massive cheque to the bbc so we can show you the coronation..

everyone ditch the bbc and go to gbnews!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

i don’t believe this. I think this is the new PR team spinning to the Post/PageSix.
It's not a flattering article

“They lecture us on our carbon footprint while taking private jets to polo matches,” one critic tweeted at the time. “Hypocrites don’t unite people.”

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.