Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so funny to me that here we have a weekend of international historic proportions full of the finest traditions and heads of state…and then next week Meghan will head to a cheap awards ceremony to collect an award she paid for 🤣🤣 the contrast
She is probably so ignorant that she thinks it’s similar/equal if not better 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll be working just outside of Buckingham Palace tomorrow. I have a dilemma.. if I see Harold, should I throw old tomatoes on him or rotten eggs? Haha

It's highly unlikely I'll see anyone tbh. And even if I did, the boss says I have to remain professional. Spoilsport 😒
Tomatoes will stain more, but the rotten eggs will really stink lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are very active on twitter tonight and Catherine seems to be getting the worst of it
View attachment 2150997
Everything in that salty statement confirms their motivation. It’s all about colour, racial prejudices (theirs) and perceived racism. All of it has been planted and fuelled by Meghan herself, so next time someone says “what has she ever done to you?” this diatribe is just one example of the damage this woman has inflicted.
These idiots parrot whatever buzzword that comes out of her fat mole covered mouth - service is universal, naysayers, silence is compliance, love always wins. They are fully indoctrinated useful idiots who have allied with Meghan because they see her as an underdog (far from how she perceives herself, which is the root cause of all of this mess), because they view themselves as undergogs, and are projecting that feeling of inadequacy onto those they perceive as superior.
In a word, they’re fucked up people. They know it and they’re mad about it. Stay mad.

Fondant fancy anyone?

Reactions: 20
Same here :cautious:

Husband said he'd only go to M&S. No Colins & no scones so we bought some bits and he said let's try Morrisons. No scones so picked up ingredients to make some and other bits then he said let's go to Lidl - no scones.

Long story short, 3 supermarkets to get salad, meats, cheeses, pork pie and other picky bits, fondant fancies and cupcakes.

Also in a sweet nod to the coronation, I've just baked some scones of stone... or is it scons of ston... or scoons of stoon 😁
You should try the lemonade (i use sodawater) cream and flour recipe. Dead easy, and always light and fluffy.

_20230506_083944.JPG

_20230506_084022.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.