Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love it if Harry flew back to the US immediately after the coronation.
Then the balcony with the working royals.
And after that, King Charles being in a great mood decides on another balcony appearance. But this time includes Anne’s children, Edward’s children and Andrew and his children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Translation: they realized someone figured out he arrived on the private plane belonging to someone who owns an La newspaper and the Lakers, so they “leaked” this to page six. Funny how no one took a picture. Just like that bus of tourists that supposedly saw them at Windsor during the Jubilee and all had acute phone failure. All predicable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Talk tv NOW Arthur Edwards special on his years photographing royals.

He's one of the nice guys

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fascinating

2.2kg to wear on his head, that’s like balancing 2 large bags of sugar on your head! Wow. Bet he’ll be keen to whip that off behind doors afterwards :ROFLMAO:

I’m looking forward to watching it, history in action. Give us the pomp. Seeing the military practicing this week has made me get excited for it. I love watching the marching.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fellow Earl Grey tea drinker here, I'm taking mine with me tomorrow as I plan to drink lots of it.
My tea of choice too - I take it black, with the teabag left in my mug for 2 minutes 😊

Will be drinking my Earl Grey from my Tesco Coronation mug tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Camilla attended neither of the two receptions tonight. Odd. I hope she is well and only resting before the big day tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She didn't come because there would be no opportunities to merch, if the 3rd row is true, it wouldn't surprise me now if there were conditions placed on them and she wouldn't agree.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Camilla attended neither of the two receptions tonight. Odd. I hope she is well and only resting before the big day tomorrow.
hopefully She is tucked up in bed fast asleep All the Working Royals have had a seriously busy 8 months

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a different opinion than some. I think Harry should get the full royal treatment this weekend. Front row with the Wales'. Walkabouts with the people. Balcony wave. Give him a taste of what he gave up for himself and his children. Then send him back to California to really take a stark look at what he's left with.

Reactions: 15
They are very active on twitter tonight and Catherine seems to be getting the worst of it
20230505_222146.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I have a different opinion than some. I think Harry should get the full royal treatment this weekend. Front row with the Wales'. Walkabouts with the people. Balcony wave. Give him a taste of what he gave up for himself and his children. Then send him back to California to really take a stark look at what he's left with.
Ugh, no . He deserves nothing. Let him attend ignored - then duck off back to misery, with her.
" abroad" 😃 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.