Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be working just outside of Buckingham Palace tomorrow. I have a dilemma.. if I see Harold, should I throw old tomatoes on him or rotten eggs? Haha

It's highly unlikely I'll see anyone tbh. And even if I did, the boss says I have to remain professional. Spoilsport 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Where is the third row here?

There are only two rows.

1683324311924.png

Edit:

Oh, I think maybe the red chairs are for the realms or members of the clergy?

The blue chairs on the other side are for the family members?

Reactions: 13
Well here we are finally, Coronation Day! :coronation:😊

I have to work all day and when I get home tv is going straight on! Late afternoon and into the evening here in Australia. I feel for any of you having to wake up in the wee hours! I'll be too tired to cook anything too much but we are all having trifle for dessert 😄 No idea which channel to watch it on but shall try and flick around to see the best coverage. Good luck all! No doubt there will be a billion pages here I'll never catchup, shall have to just jump to the latest page I'm afraid.

The dinner photos are lovely! Lady Louise looks so grown up now she looks gorgeous. Don't often see her with makeup. Andrew and Fergie not there either, home with the corgis I suppose!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
DM - puff piece on Rachel staying at Montyshit for Aldi's 'low key' party...

"If he shuns all other royal events and is back in the air by 3pm UK time tomorrow, Harry will land in Los Angeles by around 5pm Californian time, meaning he could be back home for the tail-end of the party and putting his two children to bed.

But while rain has been falling in London, Meghan, who declined her invite to the Coronation, could choose to throw the party in the family's manicured gardens for Archie and his friends because the weather is set fair for Saturday in California.

A source told People: 'It's going to be a low-key party at home. They'll have friends around them and Meghan's mom, Doria [Ragland]. Meghan will definitely have support that weekend.'

Lilibet, who turns two in June, will also be at the centre of the party because Archie and his little sister are inseparable. 'They are so sweet together. Archie loves Lili. He's such a sweet boy. When she's not around, he asks, 'Where's Lili?'', the insider said

friends ? 🤷‍♀️

'Lidl will also be at the centre of the party' .... poor Aldi 🙁
Low key=got no friends

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching Catherine yesterday and today on walk about, how does she make walking in those heels look so effortless
I’d say that shoes are the most crucial part of her outfit. I have two heel shoes that are superb to live through any event but in useless colours (beige and dark blue, while it’s too dark for a blue dress and too light for a black dress) - most of other colours or sizes are out of stock or finished

Eta: 25 pages behind! (I was on track this morning) and it’s not even coronation yet!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.