Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM - puff piece on Rachel staying at Montyshit for Aldi's 'low key' party...

"If he shuns all other royal events and is back in the air by 3pm UK time tomorrow, Harry will land in Los Angeles by around 5pm Californian time, meaning he could be back home for the tail-end of the party and putting his two children to bed.

But while rain has been falling in London, Meghan, who declined her invite to the Coronation, could choose to throw the party in the family's manicured gardens for Archie and his friends because the weather is set fair for Saturday in California.

A source told People: 'It's going to be a low-key party at home. They'll have friends around them and Meghan's mom, Doria [Ragland]. Meghan will definitely have support that weekend.'

Lilibet, who turns two in June, will also be at the centre of the party because Archie and his little sister are inseparable. 'They are so sweet together. Archie loves Lili. He's such a sweet boy. When she's not around, he asks, 'Where's Lili?'', the insider said

friends ? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

'Lidl will also be at the centre of the party' .... poor Aldi πŸ™

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

if I’d known this was happening in Boston,I would have taken a 3 day weekend trip. Damn damn. Damn. We’ll, I’ve got you guys and that’s free, and probably more fun.
I think I’m going to find a recipe for cucumber sandwiches. And if someone can describe what the pickle tastes like, I’ll have a cheddar & pickle sandwiches. If I can find a similar pickle.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another Bookworm, Cinny

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm has been warned that the Palace are putting out bits of information like the flower headdress story to boost interest in the Coronation.

She has been plagued by someone called Jan Waterman (?) who has been commenting on her BookWorm channel for three years, constantly threatening to unsubscribe but here she still is. Jan keeps popping up, and BookWorm asked that she please unsubscribe once and for all and bugger off instead of endlessly announcing her intention to unsubscribe. If she doesn't, B/W will issue her with a Cease & Desist notice.

BookWorm talked about a priest (Dr. Ashenden?) but I wasn't sure who he was or what this meant. B/W said symbolism plays a big part in history, and every symbol means something to the person or business to whom the symbol belongs, but once they go into numerology B/W is lost as the numbers can be manipulated. Numerology is not a prescription for the past or a prediction for the future.

Lots for next week, including Princess Anne's interview, but for now let's all enjoy the Coronation. Dr Ashenden opinion is measured and educated. B/W mentioned Welby and said the Anglican Church is on a precipice, that this is coming to a head but KC and Welby might not see the writing on the wall. Healthy debate is very important.

Reactions: 18
It'll teach him a salutary lesson, to be uncomfortable in the eyes of the all, and the Public , and will also rub his nose in it ; the sheer scale of The Monarchy ; of 100 World Leaders and other Royal Heads giving deference to the most powerful - a Head of State to over 2 .6 BILLION people.
It'll also infuriate and upset her , with her petty small-minded pathetic ways , a no-body that no-one likes.

You've got to be some kind of a bleep to lose all that πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe it's a two finger salute to the witch of monteshitto as I doubt her shoes are getting many days out.
This! Also they are very pretty shoes, why should IGLBW have any claim on them, probably thousands pof pairs out there.

Fecken Albanese, gees I think he is in 2 of the other photos too posted previously.

I forgot all about Tim for the RF balcony attendees.

LadyBee_Aus I can't help with any titles but you did mention you are in McLaren Vale. Is that the same McLaren Vale that is one of the best plonk growing regions in Aus.

I will probably wake up to 10 threads tomorrow.
BiB: yes dear Dooly Doo! I’m very fortunate to live in such a beautiful part of the world. I’m surrounded by vineyards and award winning wineries, although there are quite a few gin distilleries now too. 🍷

• Heart
Daughter's birthday presents all wrapped for tomorrow, 12th banners and balloons put up, cupcakes and quiche made...important day tomorrow in case anyone didn't know! πŸ˜‚ Auntie has just text to let me know she's still dry in her tent on the Mall πŸ₯° I can have a brew and a bit of lime marmalade on toast and just soak up this moment of anticipation and catch up on the thread! All a bit exciting isn't it!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What a beautiful photo of a beautiful lady 😍
Screenshot_20230505-222208.png

Lovely to see 😊
Screenshot_20230505-222650.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Buckingham Palace Balcony List

View attachment 2150811
Interesting that George, Charlotte and Louis are of Cornwall & Cambridge and not Wales.
---
Oh well I couldn't buy the baby Colins today as my M&S had sold out, but I found a daddy Colin so Mr Happy suggested he be adopted by us, crowns and all. He's just sitting on the worktops being eyeballed by our pooch. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
No baby Colins here either so I stumped up for daddy Colin - never had one so if I don't like it I'll blame you lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so excited! I feel like a 6 year old eagerly waiting for Santa

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.