Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of him, Angela Levin and Robert bloody Jobson.

Tom Bower is on GBNews and Talk TV at the same time!!!!!
TalkTV have got that awful Tessa Dunlop on again.
She sounds like she smokes 50 fags a day

Reactions: 14
Her heels are dry and cracked because he's used all the moisturiser on his todger.
🤣🤣🤣 I will never look at Elizabeth Arden the same.again. I won't use it if you give it to me for free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m kicking myself that I didn’t make the trek to World Market last weekend. I did find Branston pickle at the local grocery store so I am going to make extra sharp cheddar cheese and pickle sandwiches. I always have marmite (I love the stuff and a spoonful in stew adds a nice umami), so I’ll put that on toast with butter. I am going to try and make clotted cream (you bake the cream at the lowest oven temp for 10-12 hours and then refrigerate overnight and skim.) I’m making scones and a quiche in the morning and got some Walker shortbread.

I shall be drinking gallons of my favorite Earl Grey tea tomorrow too! I’m getting up at 4:30 am so that I don’t miss anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Flight radar misses some planes. They are all on this website

Dan I’ve just read that article. What’s the deal MeAgain has signed that’s bringing her tens of millions of dollars. I had to have a puff of my inhaler I ran here that fast to ask what I’ve missed while I was on holiday. What deal? It’s the last paragraph.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m kicking myself that I didn’t make the trek to World Market last weekend. I did find Branston pickle at the local grocery store so I am going to make extra sharp cheddar cheese and pickle sandwiches. I always have marmite (I love the stuff and a spoonful in stew adds a nice umami), so I’ll put that on toast with butter. I am going to try and make clotted cream (you bake the cream at the lowest oven temp for 10-12 hours and then refrigerate overnight and skim.) I’m making scones and a quiche in the morning and got some Walker shortbread.

I shall be drinking gallons of my favorite Earl Grey tea tomorrow too! I’m getting up at 4:30 am so that I don’t miss anything!
The doors of Westminster Abbey open at 7.30 am

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wishing all my fellow tattlers a wonderful coronation day!! I will be leaving for the airport at 4am so early night for me!! Have a great day, enjoy the pomp, eat plenty and have a right royal knee's up. God save the king 🙏🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Dan I’ve just read that article. What’s the deal MeAgain has signed that’s bringing her tens of millions of dollars. I had to have a puff of my inhaler I ran here that fast to ask what I’ve missed while I was on holiday. What deal? It’s the last paragraph.
It came as Meghan signed a mega-money deal with a talent agency representing Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, LeBron James and Serena Williams that will earn her tens of millions of dollars and heralds the start of her very public comeback.

It's her signing with William Morris talent agency... so not an earner YET just signaling that she's trying to make $$$ (without Harold by the looks of it)

Reactions: 17
#339 Harry & Meghan: Britain is all Crowns and Tiaras, Montecito is all Frowns and impending Drama

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Posting these pics of people arriving for the reception just struck me that it wasn't that long ago, last year, that I (and others) were posting the same arrivals but for the Jubilee reception.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.