Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megabitch must surely have imposed a media ban in her 76 room, 58 bedroom, 114 bathroom mansion, because, if she is seeing what the rest of the world is seeing right now, she would be sick to her moonbumped stomach
Oh how I’m laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I've had a little look/see about the plane:

paps were clearly keeping an eye on Farnborough as they have photos of it arriving this morning in this article, but there was nothing listed on flight radar (I wanted to see if there were any departures listed for tomorrow).

"The aircraft that landed at Farnborough is a 2019 Gulfstream G550 fixed-wing two-engine business jet with 20 seats on board. A new Gulfstream G550 costs $62million, while preowned models retail from $14million.
It is owned by NantWorks, a California-based parent company of firms in the biotech, healthcare AI and mobility industries."

A quick search tells me that it's registration is N178L https://uk.flightaware.com/resources/registration/N178L

but when you click on the flight tracker on that page you get:

which says:

N178L - NANTWORKS LLC (EL SEGUNDO CA)
This aircraft (N178L) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

TL: DR He's actually achieved privacy and it's pretty unlikely we'll be able to track him leaving so we're dependent on the paps seeing the plane leave
it took me less than a minute to find it this morning. I put Farnborough flight schedule into google and one of the links was to radar box which shows all the live flights into and out of the airport. There was a blocked details (stays off the published schedule) flight over the Atlantic and it came out of Van Nuys. I speculated here that it could be the ginger express as it’s the same “M O“ he used for the `jubilee only then he flew out of Santa Barbara.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Piers Morgan just said on Talk tv, all 4 of them had affairs - Charles, Diana, Camilla and Andrew Parker Bowles. But they've moved on. Said Camilla had savage media coverage for 30 years yet M moans. Also said when H complains about the press, that it was his mother D who used to give him (Piers) the best stories. She would ring him up often

Reactions: 39
It came as Meghan signed a mega-money deal with a talent agency representing Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, LeBron James and Serena Williams that will earn her tens of millions of dollars and heralds the start of her very public comeback.

It's her signing with William Morris talent agency... so not an earner YET just signaling that she's trying to make $$$ (without Harold by the looks of it)
Hadn’t even heard she’d signed with them. She’s lining up her rear guard then for the D.I.V.O.R.C.E. A talent agency… really. Any particular talent you’re aware of? 😉

• Haha
Thank you 🤗 my first brush with it, that I remember, so I'm finding it really annoying. Still praying that it's just a bad flu strain. No harm in taking the malaria medication since it's summer. Sorry that your dad had to experience it. Whereabouts did he stay, if you don't mind sharing, that is?
He was born in Rangoon, but my grandfather then became headmaster of a school in Naini Tal (Himalayan foothills I think?). When he was 18 he came to UK for the first time, armed with a Rolex watch and a Burberry raincoat ("the outfit of a gentleman" Grandfather said). Although he was actually a British citizen and served in the Navy for over 40 years Dad had constant battles over getting a British passport!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Some information regarding the Fly-Past :

" Featured among the aerial procession will be aircraft that have delivered support to Ukraine, policed Nato airspace, supported disaster relief, deterred drug trafficking and countered terrorism in the Middle East and Africa.

Also included will be 16 helicopters; the historic Spitfires of the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight; the RAF’s brand-new P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol aircraft; Joint RAF and RN crewed state-of-the art F-35B Lightning II jets; and transport aircraft from the RAF’s Air Mobility Force. "

• Heart
Coronation 7:15 at the only place that matters tomorrow, they start arriving at the Abbey Coronation @ That’s 2:15 NY time. If I drink a glass of water before bed, by 2:15 I just about the 1st time I'll need to get up and pee. ( Coronation @Nuttynana Coronation knows what I'm talking about ❤Don't you Nutty? ) so, I'll just come down to the Den, put on my tiara, and Log in!

I can't believe none of my in person friends feel as I do. I'm so glad I'm celebrating here with you guys. 🇬🇧 Coronation

Uh, no crowns when we type Coronation anymore? :coronation: Had to put these up myself. Hope its a temp glitch. :coronation:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m kicking myself that I didn’t make the trek to World Market last weekend. I did find Branston pickle at the local grocery store so I am going to make extra sharp cheddar cheese and pickle sandwiches. I always have marmite (I love the stuff and a spoonful in stew adds a nice umami), so I’ll put that on toast with butter. I am going to try and make clotted cream (you bake the cream at the lowest oven temp for 10-12 hours and then refrigerate overnight and skim.) I’m making scones and a quiche in the morning and got some Walker shortbread.

I shall be drinking gallons of my favorite Earl Grey tea tomorrow too! I’m getting up at 4:30 am so that I don’t miss anything!
Fellow Earl Grey tea drinker here, I'm taking mine with me tomorrow as I plan to drink lots of it.

Supermarkets are virtually empty now locally so I'm glad I got some nibbles earlier in the week!
Same here :cautious:

Husband said he'd only go to M&S. No Colins & no scones so we bought some bits and he said let's try Morrisons. No scones so picked up ingredients to make some and other bits then he said let's go to Lidl - no scones.

Long story short, 3 supermarkets to get salad, meats, cheeses, pork pie and other picky bits, fondant fancies and cupcakes.

Also in a sweet nod to the coronation, I've just baked some scones of stone... or is it scons of ston... or scoons of stoon 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That photo of Kate, Jill & Olena 😍

Meghan wishes she could be that relevant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.