Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Queen of Thailand is stunning and a badass - she was head of the Royal Guard…but looking at Wikipedia - the King is messy!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If hasnoballs flew commercial EVERYONE would know. He’s have been papped and spotted.

Reactions: 20
There were thunderclaps in London earlier so that must have been when he arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My Ocado delivery will contain the Coronation Colin cake as it is in stock.
Oh well I couldn't buy the baby Colins today as my M&S had sold out, but I found a daddy Colin so Mr Happy suggested he be adopted by us, crowns and all. He's just sitting on the worktops being eyeballed by our pooch. 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
First lot of houseguests are imminent and I am so excited!!!!!! About 15 minutes away - they’ve done Devon to East Sussex in 4 hours which is a coronation miracle!!!!! I’m so so so excited!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So I've had a little look/see about the plane:

paps were clearly keeping an eye on Farnborough as they have photos of it arriving this morning in this article, but there was nothing listed on flight radar (I wanted to see if there were any departures listed for tomorrow).

"The aircraft that landed at Farnborough is a 2019 Gulfstream G550 fixed-wing two-engine business jet with 20 seats on board. A new Gulfstream G550 costs $62million, while preowned models retail from $14million.
It is owned by NantWorks, a California-based parent company of firms in the biotech, healthcare AI and mobility industries."

A quick search tells me that it's registration is N178L https://uk.flightaware.com/resources/registration/N178L

but when you click on the flight tracker on that page you get:

which says:

N178L - NANTWORKS LLC (EL SEGUNDO CA)
This aircraft (N178L) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

TL: DR He's actually achieved privacy and it's pretty unlikely we'll be able to track him leaving so we're dependent on the paps seeing the plane leave
You can track the aircraft using a program called radarbox.com. You can put in filter area the departure airport (Farnborough is EGLF and the arrival airport is KVNY (Van Nuys) and it will pull up all aircraft going between the two airports. If you hover over the picture of a plane, you can see either the tail number or if it is blocked. The problem is you need an approximate time of departure so you can begin tracking :confused:

Reactions: 10
The Monarch

The United Kingdom ; Her Realms & Protectorates

The Commonwealth

what-the-r-stands-for-in-king-charles-iii-s-new-royal-monogram-1664270535.png
iStock-1131362505-2048x1365.jpg

Screenshot_20230505-213418_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230505-213520_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just saw on twitter Reek will be "3rd row" 🤔
I am hoping he doesn't come but if he does, I hope the candle comes out to play 🕯😂
Screenshot_20230505-213927.png

Editted to add link, on the wine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.