Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Ocado delivery will contain the Coronation Colin cake as it is in stock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh, no! It looks like an absolute deluge. ☹ I’ll be praying for beautiful sunshine and sparkling skies tomorrow for all you UK Tattlers.
According to my92 year old mum it pissed down on HMTLQ’s coronation day as well so I’m sure we’ll adapt . We’re Brits and we are used to the weather pissing on our parades. Personally I hate standing in the rain but I’m not going so….

• Heart
Reactions: 36

This story was the headline online in the NYPost today...along with that wedding picture where the Queen is giving herthe side-eye.

Our Queen was as sharp as a tack. Years of experience and wisdom. She knew Meg was a wrongun from the word go. Most of us did, we just didn't want it to be true. Harry broke his nans heart in the end.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Haven’t been here much recently, the builders have been in the house. But I am here to wish you all a wonderful Coronation day. Even my paint scrapings from an old table are joining in with the theme of the day 😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We know that years ago KC said Camilla was 'non negotiable'. I was just thinking, I wonder what would have transpired if the late Queen or govt had said no.

Would he have abdicated?
Glad it was all OK. They are good for each other

Reactions: 34
Our Queen was as sharp as a tack. Years of experience and wisdom. She knew Meg was a wrongun from the word go. Most of us did, we just didn't want it to be true. Harry broke his nans heart in the end.
Shame she never realised it about her nonce of a son

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.