Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, no! It looks like an absolute deluge. ☹ I’ll be praying for beautiful sunshine and sparkling skies tomorrow for all you UK Tattlers.
That picture was not from today. It was used to show that in UK we are used to rain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am to start treatment for malaria in the morning, based on symptoms. Thanks to the prevailing mutated strains, it won't show up on tests. The first exhibition venue was filthy!

And I also think doc misheard when I said that I've been discussing the joy-suckers 🤔

This mosquito is cuter than Smegs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Look at them!

I just wanted to check

Back when Markle and Hapless said they were going to modernise the monarchy.

Was it THIS monarchy that they were referring to? The one that has done amazing walkabouts two days in a row, and who the whole world is looking to London to see this weekend?

BECAUSE IT LOOKS TO BE DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT ANY MARKLE MODERNISATION thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am to start treatment for malaria in the morning, based on symptoms. Thanks to the prevailing mutated strains, it won't show up on tests. The first exhibition venue was filthy!

And I also think doc misheard when I said that I've been discussing the joy-suckers 🤔

oh poor you make sure you get plenty of rest get well soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

My Dad (born in Burma, grew up in India) used to suffer from malaria - not nice at all, look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just took a peek at Twitter and those deluded idiot sugars are beside themselves with jealousy! The least they could do is use spell check as some clearly have no clue. Spenser? ROTFLMFAO
Hello sugars if you’re reading here don’t blame the Prince and Princess of Wales that your fairytale is in the shitter. Blame the Dukey and Douchess of Sussex. They’re both lazy, nasty, and stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Patrick on gb news is talking to the campers. There's loads more than yesterday. Everyone there is excited and fully prepped with wine and snacks. Like us Tattlers!

It looks a fantastic atmosphere there. If it wasn't for lack of loos, I wouldve been tempted to go there.

Patrick getting them all to sing the anthem

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.