Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching William and Catherine doing their walkabout and talking to people. They are perfection aren't they? Since HMTQ has died, they have blossomed and grown in confidence and presence and everything. Wonderful to see them shaking hands and chatting with people genuinely. The Montecito pair can never, never, never be that and they can only look on with green eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Myra love
Had you stayed longer in the UK you'd know that it takes more than a bit of rain to stop us. Dream on ILBW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

While Edward has always been on the slender side very much like His Father He still does not look too well His suit looks almost a size to big for Him I really hope those two are allowed a couple of weeks off to properly rest

Reactions: 26
Reactions: 20
The horse leading the procession is Wilbur. Very apt I think. Meg the horse at the back and Wilbur (Will) in front!
---

That's what we're having, a ploughman's! Plus cakes and gin, prosecco and more gin !
Wilbur was Mr Ed’s person

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So what time is everyone getting up tomorrow? Or is sleep for wimps?
I am getting up at 6am get my saturday jobs out of the way make my dip for my pringles get the TV set up to record have a snooze then get settled on the sofa with snacks and drink within reach

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.