Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a very negative video about taxpayers' money being wasted forcefully, and similar comments underneath it, so this was a nice article to read ☺

Thank you 🤗 It's been a rough time so bit too whiny right now, though pretty sure I'm less whiny than the Gruesomes 😂 I'm hoping it's just the flu. All sorts of virus and bacteria are mutating so fast nowadays, things are just getting nastier. I've been plotting the timeline of infection/symptoms ...looks like the flu so far 🤞 Can't get tested for Covid because they'll most likely put me in isolation (which I definitely can't survive) and give experimental treatment.

Could we have imagined a day where we would be grateful to have the flu? Kind of like not liking that Sparry will be at the Coronation, but at least his Ho won't be, so lesser of two evils 😂😂

Oooh this is so interesting! I'll check it out properly when I can focus better. Thank you for sharing 🤗

🤭🤗
I'm in bed - was watching a very funny potential-murder mystery (old Hindi film). Just went to take care of the plants. I'd just put in new seeds so I have little seedlings that need TLC right now. Very cute babies ♥ Having enough liquids that I'm cursing the bathroom for being so far away. Should fight with my parents for not buying a 16-bathroom mansion 😂

I'm very thankful that you didn't post that photo of Smegs (from the service - anniversary of Charles' investiture?). Wouldn't have survived that one 😱😱😂😂

Doc is very happy that I've been eating well through the sickness (all thanks to you all😂). Though I didn't tell him about all the desserts you all have tempted me into buying 🤫
Feel better @ChaoticArtist 😁
I took the day off from work w/the intent of getting things done. A friend took me to dinner last night to sillybrate my b-day (which was Wed,) and I had one drink. One. I never drink so that one Lemon Drop Martini (which wasn’t even that strong but damn yummy!) is probably responsible for my sluggishness today! I shall enjoy not being in my cubicle and do whatever I please today! (Laundry & yard work can wait!) 😆
I love all the Coronation posts!! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s just so funny to me that here we have a weekend of international historic proportions full of the finest traditions and heads of state…and then next week Meghan will head to a cheap awards ceremony to collect an award she paid for 🤣🤣 the contrast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s just so funny to me that here we have a weekend of international historic proportions full of the finest traditions and heads of state…and then next week Meghan will head to a cheap awards ceremony to collect an award she paid for 🤣🤣 the contrast
Hahahahaaaaa, pathetic witch 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
GB news on the walkabout. Patrick Christy got to speak to KC asking him if he was nervous about tomorrow.

Patrick also said the people on the Mall has increased 7 fold since yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am getting annoyed that these local election results are taking precedence on the news today! Give us Coro!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if she has had a practice with a tiara?
Ooh please let that mean that there will be a tiara tomorrow......flowers & tiara fine, but there HAS to be a tiara involved 👑😍🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely loving these walk abouts in the Mall, Catherine is just so down to earth and effortless talking to people, she's really come into her own, everyone looks relaxed even Charles! Look at what you're missing out on Harold, history in the making, you silly arse. Love this lady's total astonishment face at meeting the King!
BIB - I was thinking the same yesterday, she has totally come into her own and has perfected the way she interacts with people.

I understand people wanting photos and selfies with her, William and Charles. Totally understandable.
But I do wish people would put their phones away from time to time and just enjoy what's happening.

I thought the same at the time of the funeral. All you could see at times was loads of phones as the funeral cortège went by. In that case, enjoy is obviously the wrong word, but just appreciate that you're witnessing such a historic event.
You can watch the footage forevermore online.*

*So can you, Harry 😁 and Meghan, watch it on tv like the rest of us 😁!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Your user name seems most appropriate for a coronation.

Loving all the post box pictures. I will be on the hunt for old ones when I'm out and about.

I'm planning which handbag to take with me tomorrow which seems bananas as I'm basically going from my house to the daughters 🤣
You’re not alone …… hundreds of the ladies invited to the Coronation tomorrow will be having exactly the same handbag dilemma as you @mrs.darcy. Enjoy the moment, and the fact that you have lots of handbags to choose from. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 25
16832940631857132914628315364870.jpg
Just got this lovely sparkly broach from the British Heart Foundation shop

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I have been prepping my snacks for the weekend have decided not to risk having any kind of fizzy drink as don't want an upset tummy to deal with lol

just managed to catch the walkabout KC3 bodyguards looking proper stressed lol I am super excited to be able to witness all this Pomp

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ooh please let that mean that there will be a tiara tomorrow......flowers & tiara fine, but there HAS to be a tiara involved 👑😍🤣
I think so ; she is a future Queen ....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.