Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
☝Just read the DM article and left a comment calling Sparry a 'snivelling little hypocrite' and telling him to go home. Wonder if it gets published 🤔
You've inspired me to add one too about there being plenty of room for the traitor in the tower of London, but as you say I doubt they'll publish it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine 43's face when she sees these? And Hazno might be landing but this is the sort of event he won't have any admittance to (GG & PM of the Realms Lunch)

1683289524238.png
1683289932758.png
1683290004321.png
1683290042664.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The hypocrite may have landed

And by private jet, what a surprise. Hope his environmentally conscious contacts disown him at once as his carbon footprint alone must exceed that of a goodly number of plebs taking their annual holiday. Oh Lord, but I despise the Harkles 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And by private jet, what a surprise. Hope his environmentally conscious contacts disown him at once as his carbon footprint alone must exceed that of a goodly number of plebs taking their annual holiday. Oh Lord, but I despise the Harkles 🤬🤬🤬
Bit of a shame the 'just stop oil' crowd don't surround his plane and stop him from disembarking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What happens to the parades if it rains tomorrow???
How to say you aren't British without saying you aren't British 😆

The parades, the picnics, the street parties, everything will carry on regardless. Rain doesn't stop us 😉

Edited to add - this picture is from the Queen's Diamond Jubilee:

uring-rain-at-queens-diamond-jubilee-river-pageant.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
cheddar cheese and branston (non crunchy) omg.... it'll just be me and Mr J on corrie day, so I'm picking up a quiche, some coleslaw and a pesto salad or something from the supermarket tomorrow. I plan to be quite sozzled on red wine by about lunchtime ;)

it's also the Miami Grand Prix, but he'll have to watch it in the kitchen, I'm doing the :coronation:on the big telly!
And the first day of the giro d’Italia! Such an action packed weekend

Reactions: 16
How to say you aren't British without saying you aren't British 😆

The parades, the picnics, the street parties, everything will carry on regardless. Rain doesn't stop us 😉
They get soggy bearkins and wet gently swaying sporrans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Suggestions for titles needed!

We have some family over for dinner tomorrow night, which happens to be the Corrie night (Australian time)…. not everyone here is into the coronation but they all know I am! I’m going to give everyone a name tag, a Royal/peer nametage! Help me choose names/titles please!

Mine is easy: my title will be Queen Bee.
My husband‘s name is Richard, so he decided on King Richard the Turd!
His brother is Darryl who lives on Clifton Court so we thought Duke Darryl of Clifton.

Need suggestions for:
Noleen (Darryl’s partner but they don’t live together so can’t use Clifton. She is into Netball. Lives in Morphett Vale. Works for a courier company)
Colette (our sister in law. Lives in a different State…Queensland, her hometown is called Gilston. Retired. Did work in banking.)
Paige (Darryl’s daughter, our niece. Lives in McLaren Vale which is usually called The Vale. Works at the local pub)
Jarrah (Richard’s son, my step son. Lives in Aldinga Beach. Usually refers to himself as living Down South. Works with data data data!)
Tom (my son. Lives with us in McLaren Vale. He is an adult but my forever child as he has disabilities. Loves fans/washing machines/nail polish/birds/fish)

There are Duke, Earl, Marchioness, Duchess, Dame, Prince etc to choose from!

Get on it Tattlers!! Help!! Please cos I’m stuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Put this under a Spoiler because of all the Coronation happiness, but this is still a thread about the Gruesomes. If you want to check out this account from the beginning, click on the primary account name and start reading. I’m posting a bit here, but you have to read the whole thing to follow what she has uncovered, and there is a LOT!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.