Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestions for titles needed!

We have some family over for dinner tomorrow night, which happens to be the Corrie night (Australian time)…. not everyone here is into the coronation but they all know I am! I’m going to give everyone a name tag, a Royal/peer nametage! Help me choose names/titles please!

Mine is easy: my title will be Queen Bee.
My husband‘s name is Richard, so he decided on King Richard the Turd!
His brother is Darryl who lives on Clifton Court so we thought Duke Darryl of Clifton.

Need suggestions for:
Noleen (Darryl’s partner but they don’t live together so can’t use Clifton. She is into Netball. Lives in Morphett Vale. Works for a courier company)
Colette (our sister in law. Lives in a different State…Queensland, her hometown is called Gilston. Retired. Did work in banking.)
Paige (Darryl’s daughter, our niece. Lives in McLaren Vale which is usually called The Vale. Works at the local pub)
Jarrah (Richard’s son, my step son. Lives in Aldinga Beach. Usually refers to himself as living Down South. Works with data data data!)
Tom (my son. Lives with us in McLaren Vale. He is an adult but my forever child as he has disabilities. Loves fans/washing machines/nail polish/birds/fish)

There are Duke, Earl, Marchioness, Duchess, Dame, Prince etc to choose from!

Get on it Tattlers!! Help!! Please cos I’m stuck!
Lady Noleen Morphett
Countess Colette of Gilston
The Honourable Paige of Vale
Duke of Jarrah
Lord Tom of McLaren Vale

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Suggestions for titles needed!

We have some family over for dinner tomorrow night, which happens to be the Corrie night (Australian time)…. not everyone here is into the coronation but they all know I am! I’m going to give everyone a name tag, a Royal/peer nametage! Help me choose names/titles please!

Mine is easy: my title will be Queen Bee.
My husband‘s name is Richard, so he decided on King Richard the Turd!
His brother is Darryl who lives on Clifton Court so we thought Duke Darryl of Clifton.

Need suggestions for:
Noleen (Darryl’s partner but they don’t live together so can’t use Clifton. She is into Netball. Lives in Morphett Vale. Works for a courier company)
Colette (our sister in law. Lives in a different State…Queensland, her hometown is called Gilston. Retired. Did work in banking.)
Paige (Darryl’s daughter, our niece. Lives in McLaren Vale which is usually called The Vale. Works at the local pub)
Jarrah (Richard’s son, my step son. Lives in Aldinga Beach. Usually refers to himself as living Down South. Works with data data data!)
Tom (my son. Lives with us in McLaren Vale. He is an adult but my forever child as he has disabilities. Loves fans/washing machines/nail polish/birds/fish)

There are Duke, Earl, Marchioness, Duchess, Dame, Prince etc to choose from!

Get on it Tattlers!! Help!! Please cos I’m stuck!
Tom needs to be the Prince of Whales 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Look at them!

I haven’t been on here lately, as I’ve steered away from the gruesomes of late, but I watched The Behaviour Panel’s latest offering, covering the Markle’s Spotlight interview, and I just love that Chase Hughes says that Meghan Markle is one of his “least favourite humans…… ever”. Ouch!! 😂
View attachment 2149337

Another reason to absolutely love this guy!

Mark's face when Chase says that!

To think they all started with an open mind when they first began analysing Harry and Peg interviews. Now they all absolutely loathe them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely loving these walk abouts in the Mall, Catherine is just so down to earth and effortless talking to people, she's really come into her own, everyone looks relaxed even Charles! Look at what you're missing out on Harold, history in the making, you silly arse. Love this lady's total astonishment face at meeting the King!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s an amazing coincidence that Megz happens to have two friends whose kids are not only roughly the same age as Aldi and Lidl, but are their doppelgängers…what luck!

I think kids exist. I think surrogates carried them and I don’t think we have seen the real Lidl (I’m torn on Aldi)

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Absolutely loving these walk abouts in the Mall, Catherine is just so down to earth and effortless talking to people, she's really come into her own, everyone looks relaxed even Charles! Look at what you're missing out on Harold, history in the making, you silly arse.

I agree so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Completely ignores:
- the *immense* national income from international tourism that will be generated from the Coronation pictures going around the world, now and in years to come
- All the hundreds of thousands of people earning directly from the Coronation itself, be it those working on the TV broadcast or the thousands that have got off their arse and are just earning money wearing a hi viz jacket being security or crowd marshalling
- The vast income from TV rights. The boost to the economy from the hire of the lighting, the barriers, the portaloos.
- All the merch that Tesco and every other retailer in the land have been flogging for weeks
- The party food and beer that M&S etc will sell this weekend
- The designers that made money earlier in the year from creating all the merch and party food
- The incredible amount of VAT on all of the above
- The simple happiness and joy and smile that it has put on a lot of people's faces

Perhaps pomp and circumstance is now the *one* thing that the UK still leads the entire world on, and *still* these professional misery guts have to moan about it :rolleyes:

Bet they'll all be enjoying their Bank Holiday on Monday though eh. Those that bother to have jobs of course! I don't see any of the professional whiners giving up the day off and heading in to work.
She will remain a dear friend as She was Zippy's bird sitter while I went to vist the olds in Ireland I will just ignore her political posts and put it down to a midlife crisis :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching Catherine yesterday and today on walk about, how does she make walking in those heels look so effortless

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Put this under a Spoiler because of all the Coronation happiness, but this is still a thread about the Gruesomes. If you want to check out this account from the beginning, click on the primary account name and start reading. I’m posting a bit here, but you have to read the whole thing to follow what she has uncovered, and there is a LOT!!
Wow. Brilliant find wyd. Is the one on right Stasi's kid? I've just subscribed to her youtube channel!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Wow. Brilliant find wyd. Is the one on right Stasi's kid?

Yes. It’s Stasi’s & Beau’s daughter. Check out the account @LadyMuck. It’ll take you a bit, but it’s worth the read. I added more to my original spoiler post before I couldn’t. Check it out or just go to the Twit account!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Saw a very negative video about taxpayers' money being wasted forcefully, and similar comments underneath it, so this was a nice article to read ☺

Hope you will be better soon ChaoticArtist.
It sounds like you have got something terrible.
🍲🍲🥣🍊🍊💊💊♨
Thank you 🤗 It's been a rough time so bit too whiny right now, though pretty sure I'm less whiny than the Gruesomes 😂 I'm hoping it's just the flu. All sorts of virus and bacteria are mutating so fast nowadays, things are just getting nastier. I've been plotting the timeline of infection/symptoms ...looks like the flu so far 🤞 Can't get tested for Covid because they'll most likely put me in isolation (which I definitely can't survive) and give experimental treatment.

Could we have imagined a day where we would be grateful to have the flu? Kind of like not liking that Sparry will be at the Coronation, but at least his Ho won't be, so lesser of two evils 😂😂

This company made fabric for the Royal Family, Coronations and so on (also online shop for the cleverer among us - Chaotic Artist?) and may be of interest
Warner Textile Archive
Oooh this is so interesting! I'll check it out properly when I can focus better. Thank you for sharing 🤗

You need to take yourself to bed. Plenty of fluids, take your medication regularly and get some rest. Nurse orders! 😉
🤭🤗
I'm in bed - was watching a very funny potential-murder mystery (old Hindi film). Just went to take care of the plants. I'd just put in new seeds so I have little seedlings that need TLC right now. Very cute babies ♥ Having enough liquids that I'm cursing the bathroom for being so far away. Should fight with my parents for not buying a 16-bathroom mansion 😂

I'm very thankful that you didn't post that photo of Smegs (from the service - anniversary of Charles' investiture?). Wouldn't have survived that one 😱😱😂😂

Doc is very happy that I've been eating well through the sickness (all thanks to you all😂). Though I didn't tell him about all the desserts you all have tempted me into buying 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My brother (resident in USA), given the chance, would eat his way through a jar of that just using a spoon. He visits annually but he sorely misses Branston pickle…the original, not the wee chunks or, God save us, the smooth version. I think he could probably obtain it in USA but he has his list of treats when he is over….fish supper, scotch pie, Tunnocks produce, haggis, black pudding, breakfast fry up etc. The sheer delight on his face when you produce a jar of Branston Pickle 😂😂😂😂😂

edited because I forgot the much loved haggis and cheese toasties😂😂😂
Annnnddd … I have just purchased a jar of Branston pickle from Amazon, to be delivered on Monday. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
With all the walkabouts, events, lunches, meeting dignitaries etc, KC and QC and W & C will be shattered by tomorrow!

I'm exhausted just watching them!

And with all my prep for the big day tomorrow and excitement, I'm doubly exhausted 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.