Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cheddar cheese and branston (non crunchy) omg.... it'll just be me and Mr J on corrie day, so I'm picking up a quiche, some coleslaw and a pesto salad or something from the supermarket tomorrow. I plan to be quite sozzled on red wine by about lunchtime ;)

it's also the Miami Grand Prix, but he'll have to watch it in the kitchen, I'm doing the :coronation:on the big telly!

Reactions: 27
Lady C just said she had crossed swords with Carolyn mall, head of itv. Said she was horrid. And a big anti monarchist. Was ex editor of Guardian and a big harkle supporter who forced piers morgan out. Hence all the latest itv news tonight about republicans against the monarchy
Dame Carolyn McCall doesn't like the monarchy but happy to be a Dame go figure 🤷🤯

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Where is wooton getting this crap from who told him this He is another slimey toad i wish would just duck off
I don't believe that for a second Anne is too close to the king to ever say that about his wife

Reactions: 33
I'm going off Tom Bower

He should have written a good & well-researched book and shut the hell up.

The way Valentine Low did.

Personally, I do not think Tom Bower knows anything. He just used Peg to make a quick buck and is now having his 15 minutes f fame that just won't end. Angela Levine too.

I wish they would all shut up and focus on the actual royals.

oooh @Thalia i love your pfp! King Louis the Cutest and most Cheekiest ❤ ❤

View attachment 2148676

This is so epic @Thalia

I love it.

Louis is such a doll.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep meg ryan has been markled just by sharing a name with the IGLBW and copious surgeries, fillers ect.

1683238182497.png
1683238333246.png

Cosmetic surgery sure'nuff makes a gal purtier :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ok. Really want the info on cheese and pickle sandwiches. Given cheese and pickle varieties I'd hate to just throw whats in the fridge on some bread 😆🥒
Well, I hope I’m doing them right. Baking some hard rolls in the AM…buttering one side, mayo on the other…sliced cheese…and an English ‘pickle’…that we would call a chutney.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This was posted on a friends fb I feel sad She feels this way but I respect Her views since going vegan she has turned into a social right on twerp :sick:
View attachment 2148643
Got a few friends like this myself. It bugs the pants of them when I say I can't wait for Saturday. They can't lecture me I just tell them I'll get my Da on them. He still scares the living bejebees out of any of those that remember him from when we were 10 and he used to tell them off in his army uniform for calling me Hitler (born on Germany) Go Da 🙌🙌😉😁❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey, hello, 🤗 all of our good things re the coronation I think are amazing. And all the interesting people we have virtually met. Am I the only one mystified that our celebration of the coronation is titled to the two people that we don't want there, and should, imo, be cancelled, even if they show up? Is there any way to change this group if anyone else thinks the same?
---
Can we cancel harry and Meghan in place of... Royal and proud!? 🤣🤣
Maybe a strikethrough their names, if that can be done in a title. I love this group as it is. Anti harkle and mostly agreeing on everything else, but no cross words if we agree to disagree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you soo much for the great new Title @LadyMuck. Thanks to @lollipop_panda for the new thread and recap. I didn’t finish the last thread. (reading for a slow day after the Coronation! @Bobble22 you are so generous to share your stash, I hija arranged for a truckload of Cheetos!
View attachment 2148249
And we have about 12 of these dis-lays to place around the VIP Lounge. Welcome new VIPs!
View attachment 2148255
My new Coronation Trinket box came! No chips, it’s perfect. Even mr Butterfly was impressed with the attention to detail.
View attachment 2148294
View attachment 2148296
I decided I’m drinking Pina Coladas all weekend, the virgin kind because my back meds can’t be taken with Alcohol or I’d act like Hazno. But here on the forum, I can lift a virtual glass with my friends.
I’m worried about what Hazno and Hazno’s Ho have -landed. The air is dripping with trepidation. Can you imagine London being overrun with a lot of HHH decoy couples. You know where all the bad guys are wearing Nixon masks. Or clowns? A distraction of sorts? I suggest any and all lookalikes are brought in and checked out.
I might have said it before, those 2 should be declared Enemies of the State. And treated accordingly.

Happy Coronation Family! This afternoon I’m making mini cheesecakes. Have any of you had them? Cheesecake on little wafers in cupcake tin liners?View attachment 2148320
I figure these, and my piña coladas and my tiara and I’m all set. I’m telling you right now, I’m old and Graying, but would it be fun to share pics of us in our headwear Saturday? Or is the real party Sunday? I better check the schedule. I wish I was there with you seeing it.
‘I’m loving all the dark of night rehearsals. There is something so special and exciting in the midnight hour till dawn. ♥
♥:coronation:Oh, and Dear Sweet Wonderful @Chita. I’m so sorry all this untrue tit landed at your feet over your drawings. There’s nothing racist about the pictures. For every crap saying sugar, there are a hundredfold of people who look at your art and laugh at the dead on accurate portrayals. Meghan is stuck in open mouth grin of surprise! You only drew the rictus grin. You don’t make the Ho do it. So duck em. 💐💐💐 Please don’t be sad, you have a talent. We love you.
I love the idea of sharing from those who are comfortable doing so!! Even if it’s just the snacks and food or bunting, it makes me so joyous to see everyone coming together to celebrate as one. Even if we’re oceans and timezones apart.

And to @Chita, Nolite Te Bastardes Carborundorum! Don’t let the bastards grind you down!! Tattle on….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My Father used to say of these negative morons…let them stew in their own juice.
Meanwhile the rest of the world is part of a joyous historic celebration…loving every minute;!!!

As if her lame birthday party can compare….imagine how pitiful her attempts to compete will look. How sour and small any bitterness he exhibits will be viewed as.

GOD SAVE THE KING!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The alliterate actress is that blind is Lindsay Lohan. She did a Disney housewives/princesses sketch on SNL.

• Wow
Hello tattlers, I was just about to go to bed but I’ve just been watching Jesus the body language guy when this popped up on the screen. Oh my God! I honestly thought these were AI to make her look worse, but this is her actual face. Those teeth!!!!!
7F2FCA0E-FDE6-48F5-BDE7-F793AB5A5973.png
686A5103-8B34-4204-8CCF-935A2896E518.png

Jeeeyyyyyysussss!
EDF444A9-E5D0-4E56-8B0C-F39B06E2629B.png

Crikey!!!!

F4C64F3A-764C-4948-87B0-7225694776BF.png

Chin chin me ol’ mucker!
3754CED4-0BF4-4354-AC7A-CDA1A4F807D7.png

This mouth got her places, and it wasn’t her using her voice. Nice classy gal!😏

I’ll try not to have nightmares.

Nighty night. Don’t let the buggers bite you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Have been up to see the Corrie Prep this evening

The tulips at the Buckingham Palace end of The Mall are STUNNING.The white tents are all mini TV studios. One of them probably contains Scobiecunt waiting for his strings to be operated.

1683240386878.png

Believe this means thats Chaz and Cammy were at home when I called

1683240559212.png

Saw Farage and Rees Mogg in their GB News tent studio. Actually I almost bumped into Rees Mogg further up the Mall earlier as he was strolling about on his own, happily chatting to randoms.

1683240646697.png

There are lots of decorations around that I haven't seen in the papers yet. The amount of TV broadcast infrastructure around the place is *phenomenal*, this is a global event on a massive scale like I don't think we've ever seen before. There are TV camera positions literally every few metres along the route. The coverage of the parade is going to be incredible.

When you see the HUNDREDS of TV camera positions that are set up all along the route for yourself, it's absolutely impossible to believe that Markle is willingly missing the chance to appear.

1683240714677.png

The local parish church looks mighty fine and ready. The TV infrastructure that's been built directly opposide the Abbey is mind blowing. As I say above you really get a scale for how big a global television event this is going to be when you see the size of the TV camera galleries that have been built.

1683241034618.png

The projections onto Big Ben are really, really cool. It's all animated and goes through a cycle of different scenes lasting a couple of minutes. I've about a million photos of it in all the different combinations.

1683241106875.png

1683241218659.png

The atmosphere around there is amazing already. Cannot wait for Saturday!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.