Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB and most likely Camilla as well. Charles made a vow to never marry again as a prerequisite of his divorce. Had Di been alive, he wouldn't have been able to remarry no matter how many spin and PR corporations he hired.
I have never heard this before, about Charles vowing not to remarry. Was that something that was reported at the time, or just a rumour?
Its a very odd thing for him to say.

Reactions: 27
Was she casting her eye over whilst judging all the clothes like she used to on fashion police?! Please say she was! I miss her, and people like that who would say whatever they wanted in an unapologetic way, now its all fear of being cancelled etc!
LOLOL! They were looking at what you would call "normal" clothes for Melissa. Daytime things. Melissa was asking her opinion about what she was selecting, as I recall. A male personal shopper joined them after a few minutes and after more discussion, they went off to wherever in the store. No excitement, very low key. She was one of these people who could turn off the stage persona. I have met many who can't do that, and you end up feeling that you never really know the genuine person. Her death really could have been avoided and I was pretty shocked at how it happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Now what would she have said about Harry and Meghan!!!!!
She would have said -

" ugh! On no! That slut! Her minge is so low they had to fit a fog lamp onto it - I mean.....just ugh! As for him , he's been hit over the head with the ugly stick until the stick broke! I mean - come on look at at them . A right pair of lens-breakers , Pentax should sue them ! "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
oh

is it from the Getty grandpa or the pool boy?

Also, if there's more Netflix reality show, I expect them to use the images of photographers today waiting for the PPOW to show how much the ILBW is harassed by the press.

(To be honest, by now I expect that we will start to have journalists claiming to harassed by HER).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is a quote from Munroe Bergdorf. Here are some articles about Mumroe Bergdorf:

Yeh and the African continent is a land of mutual cooperation, respect for others and peaceful harmony!! Or do us big bad racist people send telepathic messages forcing black on black terror and destruction?!? Bloody sick of this pathetic anti white bullshit! Sorry OT but that Bergdorf person is out of order

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I'm going off Tom Bower
Me too! I think it was since just before Spare was coming out, and he was on GB news and he just sounded like he was spouting absolute bollocks, like some pissed up old fart rambling on in the corner of the cricket bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have never heard this before, about Charles vowing not to remarry. Was that something that was reported at the time, or just a rumour?
Its a very odd thing for him to say.
i read it in Sally Bedell Smith's book Diana in Search of herself. i have to search it for the quote and reference tho, it has loads of sources and citations. i also remember something of the sort, Charles promising not to remarry to the Queen, in several docus i saw some time ago about him and the RF and media. if you give me till tomorrow to find the citations?

Reactions: 14
That’s what my friend is making. (She’s the good cook)

1683237322801.jpeg

I’m doing :

Cheese and pickle sandwiches
Ham and English mustard sandwiches
Crab and Artichoke dip
Meatballs in Barbeque sauce
Charcuterie
Little Trifles with strawberries
Spinach Dip

Cake!!!

You are all invited!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hey, hello, 🤗 all of our good things re the coronation I think are amazing. And all the interesting people we have virtually met. Am I the only one mystified that our celebration of the coronation is titled to the two people that we don't want there, and should, imo, be cancelled, even if they show up? Is there any way to change this group if anyone else thinks the same?
---
Can we cancel harry and Meghan in place of... Royal and proud!? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
i read it in Sally Bedell Smith's book Diana in Search of herself. i have to search it for the quote and reference tho, it has loads of sources and citations. i also remember something of the sort, Charles promising not to remarry to the Queen, in several docus i saw some time ago about him and the RF and media. if you give me till tomorrow to find the citations?
Brilliant, I'll add that to my boks to read list thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2148762
I’m doing :

Crab and Artichoke dip
Charcuterie
Spinach Dip

Cake!!!

You are all invited!
Ok. Really want the info on cheese and pickle sandwiches. Given cheese and pickle varieties I'd hate to just throw whats in the fridge on some bread 😆🥒

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2148762
I’m doing :

Crab and Artichoke dip
Charcuterie
Spinach Dip

Cake!!!

You are all invited!
Mmmm cheese and pickle sandwiches are my absolute favourite. I loved Pan-Yan pickle

Trifle always goes down well ; utter ecstacy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.