Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they banned her - they'd be shouting racism etc.

I think the invite came with a load of conditions that she wouldn't agree to.
condition 1 - consider the invitation a gesture, nobody fecking wants you here so we’ll not expect you! OK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There are a few Barracks in and around London that have prob been put back in to use plus am guessing the surrounding counties
When you consider the whole of it, this is quite a military operation to transport, feed and house all these people for this event. It is like planning a battle.

Reactions: 32
I call bollocks The Late Queen would never ever disclose personal feelings about anyone
I seem to keep quoting you Zippy, lol! I don't see her saying this to anyone who would repeat it. I could see her telling this to Prince Philip and he's not telling. Princess Anne, maybe and she would never!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One of the games my sister and I used to play (usually after a glass or two of wine) was imaginary neighbours.
You are living in a nice semi, open plan front garden, average sized back garden. Now describe the neighbour that the other one gives you.
So..the Markles.
Loud music, noisy, lots of arguments, bin overflowing outside the house and never taken into the back garden, he takes the dogs for a walk and they tit on your lawn and he denies it. She borrows stuff and never returns it or replaces it.
The Wales.
Well mannered, apologise if the children will be making to much noise this weekend but it’s a birthday party. And they will be sent round with a slice of cake. William will offer to cut your front grass while he is doing his. If you are ill, Catherine will be round with a casserole and asking if you need any shopping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I am furious, I tell you, with M&S. I bought this and they have put the MonteShitShow duo’s initials on it. :mad: I know it’s for His Majesty but I can’t unsee that now. It’s coming off ASAP

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Scenes of bedlam as the fleet of coaches loaded with Tattlers " get away" on their journey to London, ready for the Kings Coronation......
...several Tattlers were taken short already, and had to nip into people's front gardens en-route .
Much spending a penny was indulged in , and that was before the charbancs got near the Motorway ...
Shops have been stripped of supplies ; candles are being rationed all over the South-East

View attachment 2147786View attachment 2147788View attachment 2147790View attachment 2147791View attachment 2147792
Wait For Me!!!
42BE95E7-3CD8-48E8-AE00-AFEE233F7197.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I sort of ran into her and Melissa shopping at Saks BH years ago. I was looking at something and heard her voice. I looked over and the two of them are having a typical mother/daughter conversation about some clothing. Joan was carrying an old well loved Chanel bag and looked like a typical upscale suburban matron. I am not the kind of person to go running over to a celeb when they are enjoying their private time, so I just lurked lol!
Was she casting her eye over whilst judging all the clothes like she used to on fashion police?! Please say she was! I miss her, and people like that who would say whatever they wanted in an unapologetic way, now its all fear of being cancelled etc!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm watching the recent programme about the firm that tailors all the UK military and all the ceremonial military uniforms for the Royal family.
I think they need to get all their paper files scanned and stored digitally. One fire in that place and all those historic sketches are gone forever.
I know thats a negative way of thinking but there are evil people about who are always looking at ways to sabotage.
Just finished watching it, and that was my first thought too. Imagine all those historical drawings lost in a fire. It was fascinating and I'm so glad I watched it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This was posted on a friends fb I feel sad She feels this way but I respect Her views since going vegan she has turned into a social right on twerp :sick:
View attachment 2148643
This is a quote from Munroe Bergdorf. Here are some articles about Mumroe Bergdorf:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.