Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have been up to see the Corrie Prep this evening

The tulips at the Buckingham Palace end of The Mall are STUNNING.The white tents are all mini TV studios. One of them probably contains Scobiecunt waiting for his strings to be operated.

View attachment 2148883

Believe this means thats Chaz and Cammy were at home when I called

View attachment 2148888

Saw Farage and Rees Mogg in their GB News tent studio. Actually I almost bumped into Rees Mogg further up the Mall earlier as he was strolling about on his own, happily chatting to randoms.

View attachment 2148892

There are lots of decorations around that I haven't seen in the papers yet. The amount of TV broadcast infrastructure around the place is *phenomenal*, this is a global event on a massive scale like I don't think we've ever seen before. There are TV camera positions literally every few metres along the route. The coverage of the parade is going to be incredible.

When you see the HUNDREDS of TV camera positions that are set up all along the route for yourself, it's absolutely impossible to believe that Markle is willingly missing the chance to appear.

View attachment 2148902

The local parish church looks mighty fine and ready. The TV infrastructure that's been built directly opposide the Abbey is mind blowing. As I say above you really get a scale for how big a global television event this is going to be when you see the size of the TV camera galleries that have been built.

View attachment 2148911

The projections onto Big Ben are really, really cool. It's all animated and goes through a cycle of different scenes lasting a couple of minutes. I've about a million photos of it in all the different combinations.

View attachment 2148913

View attachment 2148918

The atmosphere around there is amazing already. Cannot wait for Saturday!
Thank you for posting all this ! 😃😃😎❤ wow !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m loving all of your Corrie prep photos from around the UK! Gorgeous!
Thankyou!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have been up to see the Corrie Prep this evening

The tulips at the Buckingham Palace end of The Mall are STUNNING.The white tents are all mini TV studios. One of them probably contains Scobiecunt waiting for his strings to be operated.

View attachment 2148883

Believe this means thats Chaz and Cammy were at home when I called

View attachment 2148888

Saw Farage and Rees Mogg in their GB News tent studio. Actually I almost bumped into Rees Mogg further up the Mall earlier as he was strolling about on his own, happily chatting to randoms.

View attachment 2148892

There are lots of decorations around that I haven't seen in the papers yet. The amount of TV broadcast infrastructure around the place is *phenomenal*, this is a global event on a massive scale like I don't think we've ever seen before. There are TV camera positions literally every few metres along the route. The coverage of the parade is going to be incredible.

When you see the HUNDREDS of TV camera positions that are set up all along the route for yourself, it's absolutely impossible to believe that Markle is willingly missing the chance to appear.

View attachment 2148902

The local parish church looks mighty fine and ready. The TV infrastructure that's been built directly opposide the Abbey is mind blowing. As I say above you really get a scale for how big a global television event this is going to be when you see the size of the TV camera galleries that have been built.

View attachment 2148911

The projections onto Big Ben are really, really cool. It's all animated and goes through a cycle of different scenes lasting a couple of minutes. I've about a million photos of it in all the different combinations.

View attachment 2148913

View attachment 2148918

The atmosphere around there is amazing already. Cannot wait for Saturday!

This is the one time I wish I was still a PCSO I worked around the Southbank area as used to do nights as well as day shifts I am a wee bit jealous in all honestly & I do miss walking along the southbabk at 3am in the morning while London was sleeping ' sigh '

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They are talking about Lindsay Lohan. One of the sketches she did when presenting SNL was The Real Housewives Of Disney and she revealed a while back she is expecting.

Saying that though, I honestly wouldn't put it past her to reveal she is pregnant. It takes someone uber-conceited to think everyone will suddenly stop caring about the Coronation and obsess over them instead and she has proven more than once that is exactly the kind of woman she is.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok. Really want the info on cheese and pickle sandwiches. Given cheese and pickle varieties I'd hate to just throw whats in the fridge on some bread 😆🥒
Ohhh, same. Please share the details of those delightful sounding sammies! 🤤

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Apologies if this has already been shared I’ve completely lost track of the threads they’re moving so fast these days. Just saw this in my local shop - Australian gossip rag New Idea trying to claim ILBW is in London using the old photo of her being papped by KP when they were newly dating 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
testing my chihuahua crown (to the left!) and showing off my sweet gal’s royal toy(below) -only to be given on Saturday though..she hates the wait but wait she must! :love:she would love her fellow herder friends (HMTQ corgis!)
F722E8CB-726F-4D3A-BABB-21BDDD5C8BFF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hurrah...so at least one person has tried the Coronation Quiche.... and actually liked it! Come on you lily-livered, cowardy custards....get your big girl boy unisex pants on and give the CQ a go. Think of England, think of the king and dive into the quiche and do your duty. Cry God for Harry Charles, England and St George!!!!! Coronation Coronation Coronation

*Could someone point me in the direction of that little dark room you go to for a lie down please!*
I’m American so I believe my duty is to stay far far away from the coronation quiche but if you like I could make a trip and drop it in a bay sort of a Rena Trent of the Boston tea party but a west coast version 😎😎😎
---
Doprahs Minge servicer, Gayle Slate Face King.

Two more Californicate cunts
Please don’t refer to them as Californians neither one of them are California natives and neither one lived in california until they were adults

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
All of these bunting pictures are making me really homesick :( I miss England so much but it’s been worse since the Jubilee- I didn’t realise how much of a royalist I was until last year!!

Apparently PPOW are coming to Australia soon, I wasn’t bother when H&M came but will be fighting the crowds to see W&C.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
i
All of these bunting pictures are making me really homesick :( I miss England so much but it’s been worse since the Jubilee- I didn’t realise how much of a royalist I was until last year!!

Apparently PPOW are coming to Australia soon, I wasn’t bother when H&M came but will be fighting the crowds to see W&C.
i think they are coming with the children too!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I understand how you feel.I am in Perth WA and really miss England but the rest of my family don’t.I love this site as I can catch up with all the royal news that my family aren’t interested in

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.