Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repeating myself from the last thread… might need to repeat for every thread this week! (Plus want to see myself rocking a jaunty crown 😆)

BRING ON THE BLING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh, but she can put out the rumor she snubbed them. It'll only backfire and guarantee no future invites and her dropping further down on the list of celebrity gatherings.
a great bit of self-Markle-ing! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh, but she can put out the rumor she snubbed them. It'll only backfire and guarantee no future invites and her dropping further down on the list of celebrity gatherings.
She is as dumb as a box of hammers 🔨
SO tired of her stupid games. I said it before and I’ll say it again…whatever the rumors are about something big coming down on the two of them after the coronation, I hope to HELL it grinds their f**king PR machine into the ground! There are days I just roll my eyeballs in disgust, days I laugh and days I just can’t even muster any comment because of the idiocy of all!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Will be very interesting to see if H is on his team!
The weekly polo schedule has this up at the moment. If it’s correct then it seems to indicate that Nacho doesn’t have his team at SBPC this season and Harry is not on a team. Shame that 🤪

IMG_9295.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The weekly polo schedule has this up at the moment. If it’s correct then it seems to indicate that Nacho doesn’t have his team at SBPC this season and Harry is not on a team. Shame that 🤪

View attachment 2144451
There's not a horse big enough to carry him...or not a horse anyone will let him use, given his abuse

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Harold may use this incident to bail out of attending. No loss. But I am worried…after this…worried for some stunt to frighten the horses. POW and family in a carriage …C &C in a carriage…Anne on horseback. That evil twosome has stirred up so much hate.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I saw this and was shocked! (Scroll down as it’s the second tweet.) Is this really true? If so? What. The. Hell?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Disturbing news about BP, thinking of everyone who was there at the time. Not a thing to happen so close to the Coronation, though this goes along with the increased security threat that's been discussed (W&C recently had a cancelled Scottish trip from this?).

Two interesting videos by the Blackbelt Barrister on the Heritage Foundation and Homeland Security:

Reactions: 21
Harry mentioning Thomas markles belly hanging over his belt in his memoir
Is one of the most immature and grotesque things to say . What possessed you to say that , that’s the best excuse he could come up with against Thomas ? What a knob .
He is an utterly pathetic vile tit man-child. He’s obviously now as shallow as his wife!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Snubbed?? 😆😆😆 No…. “YOU’RE NOT INVITED” (Princess Charlotte, bless her cotton socks)

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread 🧵😀💖 xx.

I'm on page 37 from last thread 🧵, late today. I'm not on tomorrow but back on Thursday night 😀 x
From @Mock Turtle from the last thread 🧵...

Can @Pom Bear make her a cheesy poof tiara?! 😆

So I had a go ❤🥰🤗❤💖😘 xx.

Sadly it didn't turn out like I imagined lol but here it is 😄😄😄🤭😘 xx.

Resizer_16830825782501.jpg

Ohhh alot of people have crowns on here but some without, maybe I be lucky enough to get one when I'm back on on Friday 😀🥰 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Is he or isn't he?

---
New thread 🧵😀💖 xx.

I'm on page 37 from last thread 🧵, late today. I'm not on tomorrow but back on Thursday night 😀 x
From @Mock Turtle from the last thread 🧵...

Can @Pom Bear make her a cheesy poof tiara?! 😆

So I had a go ❤🥰🤗❤💖😘 xx.

Sadly it didn't turn out like I imagined lol but here it is 😄😄😄🤭😘 xx.

View attachment 2144508

Ohhh alot of people have crowns on here but some without, maybe I be lucky enough to get one when I'm back on on Friday 😀🥰 x
@Pom Bear you have to enable it in your preferences.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.