Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this and was shocked! (Scroll down as it’s the second tweet.) Is this really true? If so? What. The. Hell?!
Probably already answered but yes there has been a ban on the peat. I’m not sure if it’s a total ban or just certain areas though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
from Reddit - Case v Harold - despite the original papers 'being mislaid', this is not going to go away as Harold no doubt wishes ....

Case Information: Heritage Foundation v. U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security (Request for documents related to US Dept of Homeland Security's decision to admit Harold into and allow him to stay in USA)
This case was filed on May 1, 2023 in US District Court for the District of Columbia; case number 23-cv-01198.
Link to 55 page Complaint: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13x8gvqZ4WNPJYv_a9f_mU_0XjpN3Eu_EN8gbIokZlX4/edit
The Complaint was filed with 20 exhibits (hundreds of pages).

from a commentator -

"This was my favorite part, on pg 36:

“48. The Duke of Sussex, however, has made the affirmative choice to put almost every aspect of his life on display—including those aspects traditionally kept private by public figures. In so doing, he has publicized not only his own most personal and private moments, but also those of HM the King, HRH The Prince and Princess of Wales, and the late HM the Queen. Moreover, these revelations have been made explicitly for massive commercial gain.”

😌😌😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have to say I was impressed by the calm and no nonsense approach to your man last night and his clearly distressed state. Cool and calm and effective.

Reactions: 25
Oh my goodness I am struggling to keep you, what with so many 12 HR shifts over the weekend and bank holiday.... Now I've COVID, so I may get a chance to read this full thread.....

I've just watched the SM interview with Dan on GB.... I'm on the fence, is Sam a very genuine person or has she had excellent media training and actually has good PR, I'm honestly not sure what to think and if her case was to go to trail I could see there being a settlement.

TM I do feel sorry for, but equally I don't know.... I just don't understand why he wouldn't throw MM and HM under the bus, they completely deserve it after lettergate and the awful text, that was so vile it wasn't read in court.

I am thinking that this interview could play into MM's hands and I am half thinking with her new signing to WME, there is going to be a Daddy/Daughter reconciliation, all pretence on MM's part but I think WME are reading the optics.... The re-born MM, making up with Daddy and divorcing her abusive, drug addict husband could be top of the agenda, it would be a easy sell to the woke, that MM appeals to and would make her "better" than Harry.

The divorce is absolutely crucial (IMO) for MM, she would have to make the first move and set the narrative, potentially relying on/exploiting the BRF's never complain/never explain Moto, if that continued Harry would be right under the proverbial bus!

Thank you Cinny for transcribing B/W and Celt... I'm definitely of the opinion that there is no Lilibucks.... I do honestly think something went very wrong toward the end (legally).... Perhaps the bio parents saw some huge red flags waving when they realised the baby would be called Diana 😱😳

Archie, I think unfortunately could be around and I say unfortunately as if he reports are to be believed, his life sounds miserable and that's just 💔

Equally, MM needs to research child birth so much better! No at she'd be home after 2hrs having had an epidural.... She wouldn't have full use of her legs and she'd still have a catheter in..... I've never known a woman in active labour what a full meal.... So I don't believe for one second she has given birth to Archie.

I just reading about BP 😔

Will try and catch up asap.

Nearly Coronation Day ❤🤍💙

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Question of the day Tattlers!

do I want a life size cut out of King Charles for my coronation party? He can come to the pub with us in the evening too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

do I want a life size cut out of King Charles for my coronation party? He can come to the pub with us in the evening too!
I wanted one, until I saw the price.
Now a life size cut out of Jonny…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone know if anything's happening on Friday in the prep leading up to Saturday. I'm sure I read that something is but can't remember what, when or which TV side will have coverage.
Forgot to inclu in my reply to you earlier!

---

Yes, definitely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to say I was impressed by the calm and no nonsense approach to your man last night and his clearly distressed state. Cool and calm and effective.
Jacob Rees-Mogg?
Hidden depths that one.
Wicked sense of humour. Loads of children
The man's a beast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
@Chita apparently we are both wrong. The palace are ‘sweating’ in case he doesn’t turn up 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Jacob Rees-Mogg?
Hidden depths that one.
The man's a beast.
It’s was a very British reaction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jacob Rees-Mogg?
Hidden depths that one.
The man's a beast.
I (almost) envy Mrs JRM!!

GBNews suits him - love his segments - very knowledgeable and he has no truck with fools.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
from Reddit - SaintMeghanMarkle -

in comments on the DM article re Kevin Costner -
can well imagine this ... :ROFLMAO:
Kevin Costner's eulogy for Whitney was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. If anyone loved me the way he loved Whitney then I shall think I'm one of the luckiest people to have ever lived.

Back on topic, ooh look at my shiny Coronation

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thankyou for sorting @JAR21
Much appreciated.

PS
I have eaten two mini Colins. :whistle:
After purchasing coronation items from Highgrove I categorically stated that I wouldn’t buy anything more. Then I invited two of my sisters to join me Saturday so used it as an excuse to purchase an M&S hamper. What can I say 🤷‍♀️ Colin the caterpillar with his crown on was too hard to resist. My sister is bringing a Union Jack cake stand (and more Prosecco 😉) I shall take photos to send to my children who being American are slightly bemused by it all. In the words of my eldest “Mum, you are such a weirdo” ….. I’m good with that 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.