Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he or isn't he?

---

@Pom Bear you have to enable it in your preferences.
Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Just done that and saved,no crown yet might take a few hours πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜ xx

Got it now lol

Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜€πŸ‘ xxxx

It fits my head perfectly πŸ˜„πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ˜Š xx.

Resizer_16830839138731.jpg

Back on Thursday next Love Pom xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Thank you lovely Tattler's for voting for my thread title 😍

I'm a bit worried about Edward, he looks like he's aged a lot recently and lost weight, I do hope he isn't ill.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She is as dumb as a box of hammers πŸ”¨
SO tired of her stupid games. I said it before and I’ll say it again…whatever the rumors are about something big coming down on the two of them after the coronation, I hope to HELL it grinds their f**king PR machine into the ground! There are days I just roll my eyeballs in disgust, days I laugh and days I just can’t even muster any comment because of the idiocy of all!
I honestly think most people are bored to tears of the Montecito losers. Smegs can do her worst.

Reactions: 30
So what utter bollocks will gringe and minge release today?!

opening a seal sanctuary? A new book β€˜Are you okay’ or merching a line of psychotic rant inducing plant extracts??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping Beaker-muppet looking ugly bleep that he is. His cock is tiny & doesn't work either.
What a bleeping catch - an asexual Plug from the Bash St. Kids - looking loon.

She's well suited to him , being a lying bleep herself , of varying hues depending on how the light hits her. Last week she looked a bit green .

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€
An inference that the actual Bash Street Plug was somehow sexually attractive…? πŸ˜‚ You do you, I guessβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bbc news just showed some footage of last nights dress rehearsal and the golden coach was there. So even if no one is in it, we should still see it during the procession.

Reactions: 31
So what utter bollocks will gringe and minge release today?!

opening a seal sanctuary? A new book β€˜Are you okay’ or merching a line of psychotic rant inducing plant extracts??

Seal opera glasses
Penis Fly Trap extracts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.