Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I failed. No crown for me. No Met invitations. I am feeling like the ILBW. I'll call my minions so they can start a revolution on Twitter. Expect something about me snubbing Tattle on People and Scooby Doo saying that I am worthy of an even bigger crown.

ok. My Smegsy moment is over because I can't afford working only an hour a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I should imagine the staff are sweating in case he DOES turn up.

I bet hardly any of them want the angry red weasel to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Must be serious if a Cobra meeting held re the incident
Perfect excuse for the ILBW to refuse to let Hasno attend. “You won’t be safe, my love. The security is weak. The flatpacks will be so scared they lose you”. Wonder if chap was paid to do it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I failed. No crown for me. No Met invitations. I am feeling like the ILBW. I'll call my minions so they can start a revolution on Twitter. Expect something about me snubbing Tattle on People and Scooby Doo saying that I am worthy of an even bigger crown.

ok. My Smegsy moment is over because I can't afford working only an hour a week.
@FrancesDundee80 Go to preferences in your account and tick to be crowned

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if anything's happening on Friday in the prep leading up to Saturday. I'm sure I read that something is but can't remember what, when or which TV side will have coverage.

Reactions: 15

---
Does anyone know if anything's happening on Friday in the prep leading up to Saturday. I'm sure I read that something is but can't remember what, when or which TV side will have coverage.
That's all I can find HL

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes.
I will probably be going back to Marks and Spencers for more Colin the caterpillar mini rolls.
That's what's happening Friday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I am a a coronation picnic at the children school followed by flag making with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sure that's what they decided originally - but it seems to have been changed. I hope not. Won't have the same sense of history if The Gold State Coach isn't on parade.
No other news outlets are reporting this - so fingers crossed 🤞
They were practising with the State Coach last night though

Reactions: 17
This book might be interesting. One difference though. PA's an arse, but he probably still loves his country. And he's not suing its Government or trying to control its media.

Screenshot_20230503-085155_kindlephoto-154419584.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.