Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No news alerts on my phone, nothing currently on Sky News either. Wonder why they are keeping it quiet atm?
I can't see anything on the BBC site either, I was expecting breaking news. Though I know the beeb are usually late as they are careful to verify their sources.

Reactions: 13
They don't seem to be having a good week so far and it's only going to get worse

View attachment 2143657

Also glad to see good king Waaah finally has a crown in my profile. Its the only one he'll ever get though
And in my profile his wife can see what she could have had if only she had learnt a little bit about the Royal Family on Google, before marrying into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to stop watching GB News, JRM the talking pencil, came on and I can't even look at him smug bastard.
I don't watch any news normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only ever watch GB news.
I watch it in the mornings and sometimes dip across in the evening, also check Sky out as well though I don't watch a lot of news. I rarely watch BBC these days (this reply is much longer than it needs to be).

ETA ooh I've been elevated to a chatty member.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
'The King would've been immediately moved to a 'safe' room in BP' said a security guy on gb news
---
DM. They're behind us Tattlers who are hot off the press !

Buckingham Palace on lockdown after man arrested for throwing suspected shotgun cartridges on the g… # via https://android.com

Reactions: 25
They are delish! But have a rootle around because they’re changing the dishes from terracotta to plastic.
It's probably a good thing. We've had hundred's of those terracotta dishes go to waste. There's only so many you can keep. Perhaps they need to use those bamboo dishes that some people are using now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.