Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially with C and C travelling in a carriage on coronation.

Shame for all the fans and public who want to see them as they will all probably be moved so far back now
What a shame! It really is infuriating for like minded people like us and the poor public who turn up to watch it. Those poor super fans who have set up camp too 😢

Reactions: 29
Wrong again Rebecca! KC is in residence at BP

Even Richard Palmer has said that no members of the Royal Family were at the Palace yet various other sources are saying that Charles and Camilla were at the Palace.

Reactions: 15
Amanda Platell looking very regal in her tiara on gb news!
Also on the show Lady C, Tom Bower and Megyn Kelly all talking about the harkles.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched David Starkey's programme on the Coronation part 2 tonight and it was great. I expect both parts will be on their website - it is still under the Farage title and I know its repeated at midnight on GB News

Reactions: 18
Even Richard Palmer has said that no members of the Royal Family were at the Palace yet various other sources are saying that Charles and Camilla were at the Palace.
Gb news said he was there, having had tea with Australian (?) Prime minister plus the flag was flying.

Eta. Dan just said he may not have been there as although the flag was flying indicating his presence, because there are renovations taking place, the flag is also flying at Clarence House.

So who knows!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I watched David Starkey's programme on the Coronation part 2 tonight and it was great. I expect both parts will be on their website - it is still under the Farage title and I know its repeated at midnight on GB News
I love watching anything David Starkey does, he’s excellent.

• Heart
It was brilliant wasn't it! So interesting and fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread.
Great title. Love it.

I'm not doing coro themed food on Sat nor am I buying memorabilia but today I have bought some mini Colin caterpillar choc rolls from M&S. They all have on little chocolate crowns.
They look so damn cute.
They may not make it to Saturday.

@JAR21
Dear JAR21 please remove from the wiki and destroy your copies of the following ( basically all those with the big red lipped mouth)

Page 2
mr and mrs waagh ( added 5th march 2023)
dial a pap ( added 5th march 2023)
card game ( added5th march 2023)
meghan ugly outfit (added 1st march 2023)
meghan coffee ( added 1st march 2023)
night out (added 1st march 2023)
Cloakroom attendants (added 27th feb 2023)
outfits 02 ( added 27th feb 2023)
Tent dress ( added 26th feb 2023)
bumps ( added 26th feb 2023)
outfits 1 ( added 25th feb 2023)
Time magazine May ( added 24th feb 2023)
meghan tries to take the crown ( added 22nd feb 2023)
chat show ( added 22nd feb 2023)
Page 3
harry hot water bottle ( added 18th feb 2023)
Page 5
christmas card ( added 6th nov 202)
christmas card ( added 30th sept 2022)

THANKYOU xxx
I think I've managed to get them all. The trouble is they all move when one's deleted. If I've missed any, please post the URL.

I think removing them is completely unnecessary (although I can understand why you want to), as all they depict is a lot of teeth. You haven't done anything that makes them look racist, and they're no different to the long pointy nose on River, or the big fat lips on Katie Price.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
part one is on the GBNews youtube page!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A local cake topper business has just posted a picture of an order she's made for someone celebrating the coronation....immediately thought they must be for a tattler 😆
FB_IMG_1683058608262.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks all for new thread and title👍 @mardymare brill recap as always - what was that about H mentioning a baby in an email? have missed something along the way
You all look bloody fabulous in your Coronationcrowns

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.