Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks all for new thread and title👍 @mardymare brill recap as always - what was that about H mentioning a baby in an email? have missed something along the way
You all look bloody fabulous in your Coronationcrowns
Hi @Doodlebug005 - a 2018 email in Haz's court case mentions wedding and arrival of baby. (Some have speculated this was a Smeg baby but timing suggests Louis).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Harry wishes something like this would happen to him.

Reactions: 16
Rees Mogg and Michael Cole, having been decamped to a caravan by security following the incident at BP earlier are then told to leave by cop, live on air

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Woke up to see everyone has their coronation crowns, and i wanted one too. :m :m :m

ETA... Oh no, mine did not magically appear. Does. Australia have to wait an extra 10 hours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Smeagol never had an original idea in her life. Somewhere in cyber space is a similar quotation.
"The name 'The Tig' comes from a wine called Tignanello—but oftentimes it's mispronounced, 'Tig-nanello,' and I had a sip of this wine about six or seven years ago, and it was the first time that I understood what people meant when they said, 'the body' or the 'legs,' the 'structure' of wine," the Suits alum said.

"It was such an, 'oh! I get it' kind of moment that for me it became a 'Tig' moment.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not too far from me. I think I am actually starting to get a little worried about Edward though. He really still doesn’t look well imo.

Eta: I had to remove my crown as it was obscuring my fabulous hat.
Oh my goodness Edward doesn't look well at all the poor man. He seems to have a lot of engagements hope it's not taking its toll on his health 🙏

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tessa Dunlop just said (on gb news on the latest incident at BP) at least H has a point re security.
I was surprised Dan or Ann W didn't reply saying he could well have been the cause by upsetting certain people claiming to have got rid of 25 taliban
---

Don't rub it in Happy Lady !!! Lol.
What does Tessa Dunlop get out of this? A load of Sugars kissing her arse on Twitter? She needs to rethink her life choices.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm still catching up with the thread but you were all talking about snax earlier; we're having French onion soup with gruyere to start, sandwiches (crab and coronation chicken) with salad, tea and scones with jam and cream and lemon shortbread (Duchy organic, natch!) then champers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watch it in the mornings and sometimes dip across in the evening, also check Sky out as well though I don't watch a lot of news. I rarely watch BBC these days (this reply is much longer than it needs to be).

ETA ooh I've been elevated to a chatty member.
Congrats @mrs.darcy on your promotion. See you in the lounge on Saturday …. with goodies ….. all members are allowed in on this special occasion so you will get a chance to weigh up the place and see if it’s worth the effort to get to be a VIP!

@Zippy2000 Awww Zippy looks lovely in a crown, bless him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.