Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dears, help, but I am confused… why is a french sounding meal “quiche” (I can practically get it when Lidl is having a “french week” or at some fancy bakery) related to the coronation?
🙏🤷‍♀️
Flan is the term I use , I'm set in me ways 😆 Is there a Coronation recipe ? I'll Google it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan clarified what Phil Dampnier has been told in that if there is any news or info as to how H will arrive in UK eg by private jet, then he may refuse to come as he is paranoid about security.

Lol at Lady C. She said she can exclusively reveal how he's getting here...on Ms broomstick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hmmmmmm , instead, I'd put diced chicken breast with some curry powder & a touch of garam masala & turmeric in it, some yellow green and red chopped peppers too 😛😛😛❤

Screenshot_20230502-215417_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 17
Meghan Kelly says Mrs Reek had a whole vision board on her wall featuring Prince William!!!!! On very good authority...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Must be serious if a Cobra meeting held re the incident
Standard practice, I would say. National Business and Security means drop everything & attend ; cars sent out for them, etc

Reactions: 26
I wish Denise Welsh would bugger off. The woman seems to think because she’s suffered from MH issues she is an expert on all things and as smeg and H use MH as a crutch she blindly follows everything they say! She’s a bloody hypocrite, she’ll turn up to Royal invites but then slags them off at every opportunity. I cannot stand her. She’s a bloody loud mouth and I personally think she does nothing to help the cause of people suffering from MH issues themselves. Sorry rant over. Feel free to disagree but had to get that out!
Vile hideous woman who should have been cancelled after Celeb BB.

Reactions: 30
Thank you for the thread and title, and making me feel welcome 🤗 I have a lot of experience with narcs like the not so delightful Meghan, I am sorry to say I will bet anything that there is a last minute change of heart that she should attend, even if she has been trying to throw harry under the bus with his daft book. Even if the RF deny this last minute decision it will make an explosive narrative either way if she is allowed to attend or not.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Your crown fits perfectly wise ! Unlike mine lol
I laugh every time you are given a hat @LadyMuck. I don’t think you have ever had one that doesn’t totally cover your eyes. You must have missed an awful lot of posts over the years!
Actually with this crown you could remove a couple of the ‘precious stones’ around the rim to create ‘eye holes’ for you to peep through ……. Be better than being kept in the dark until after the Corrie! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
CoronationJust testing me crown on Kurt.
How does one a crown make on an avatar? Well, ok. I am behind in this fred so might actually find out soon).
But I am 5 posts away from VIP! In the end I might make it before, not during or after the coronation ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
twit boy seems to put a lot of importance on physical appearance, particularly anything he considers to be a 'defect'. His cruel description of his old school nurse is an example. Considering he's an absolute minger he's got an effin cheek to be so judgemental. But spite and cruelty is at his core.
It's because he is a shallow prick!! Ironically he is a stoat faced, ugly, vile, probably small nobbed parasite. His low intelligence automatically attacks looks and appearance. It's crazy to think that he has met world leaders!! Back in the day this gif would have worn a dunce hat!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.