Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Tuesday countdown to the coronation thread!

Bless Dickie Arbiter

I wonder if the Tower of London might take inspiration?
How funny would it be if all Dungeon-related historic sites did something similar? They'd be able to recycle the books and put the paper to use, I'm sure

ONLY 5? Don't you mean 5 per hour on Coronation day? 😜
I bet she would say, that Ginger prick is getting my bleeping boot up his jacksey and that scabby,crabby mangy minge thing he married has been booked for the Alma Tunnel with Henri Paul driving wearing a blindfold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m planning a minimal cook day on Saturday.
Cheese and black peppers muffins for breakfast with coffee.
Some nice ready made salad stuff and quiche for lunch.
Something in the slow cooker for supper…maybe honey and chilli beef with noodles.
Got some sparking English wine with this month’s wine delivery.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet she would say, that Ginger prick is getting my bleeping boot up his jacksey and that scabby,crabby mangy minge thing he married has been booked for the Alma Tunnel with Henri Paul driving wearing a blindfold.
I wish she would disappear up her own Blackwall Tunnel πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm still laughing (although it's not really funny), from David Starkey the historian telling us that King Edward had 'a bulls horn shoved up his fundaments, followed by a hot poker'

Good enough for H? Too harsh? Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The harkles reveal their new Crest and Motto : its the mythical fabled Oozlum Bird , famed for flying around in ever-decreasing circles before finally disappearing up its own arse.

Screenshot_20230502-162948_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
" ...... harry........ harry.......!

Come over here a minute; I want you ....
....stand still............" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 😎😎😎

301848011_0_640x640.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I might do a picky lunch on Saturday, sandwiches, pork pies etc, but then the sandwiches will require me to make them and I don't want to miss anything!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Special Coronation Plastic & painted Gold Trophy for the harkles ; specially Commissioned by " Tattle Forums United Kingdom" . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

award (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.