Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might do a picky lunch on Saturday, sandwiches, pork pies etc, but then the sandwiches will require me to make them and I don't want to miss anything!!
If you have a Subway near you, they can do trays of sandwiches.

Reactions: 22
If you have a Subway near you, they can do trays of sandwiches.
I'm thinking of getting the coronation hamper from morrisons. Sandwiches, scones etc. Not a bad price either. Got the essentials in already - prosecco, gin and wine !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought that this thread was interesting and to me it confirms that with Doria being in the UK a month before, Archie was born sometime in April as Meghan definitely seems to indicate that Doria was already helping her with Archie.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Lady C plunging right in

Coronation pressure? Was TLQ's Coronation overly traditional because she was young and influenced by Winston Churchill and TLQM? How much latltude did she have? TLQ deferred to her mother who was a strong and dominating personality but had her say by making PP the planner of the Coronation. TLQ was a young monarch and had the wisdom to wait before making innovations for the sake of stability and respect for her late father. KC's stature as long-standing heir to the Monarchy gives him more confidence to personalise the ceremony and break with some traditions.

Markle programme useful to Sam's case? Only if submitted in evidence. Some people disappointed by lack of revelations. Others touched by Thomas Markle's display of grief. Sam made some good points - Smeg had to erase all family so as not to expose her self-glorification stories. Smeg's feelings of inadequacy around the family and herself - textbook narcissism - covered up by overblown confidence. There is a hugely more revelatory interview planned for later in the year (if Thomas still with us). 😡

Kiss cam appearance by prior arrangement? Smeg broke Laker protocol by pushing Haz away. There was audible booing when they appeared, edited out of the footage.

Who is the baby referred to in Haz's pre-wedding email? Louis - no evidence to suggest otherwise. :unsure:

More on Haz's crazy claims in witness statement?
-
Difficult relationship with UK tabloids? Δ°n reality the press suppressed much of his antics and portrayed it as high spirits. Haz revealed more about his mental health and addictions himself.
- Accuses the press of brainwashing/unlawful practices but the Harkles were brainwashing the public about racism, causing PP and TLQ grief in their final time. Pretending to protect public interest by destroying press freedom but working with US press for profit.
-
Mixed messages (Meghan-influenced). Paranoid about paps - irrelevant to case. Abusing the law for his own ends. The Leveson inquiry has already covered the points he makes about journalism becoming a more noble profession. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you all for a lovely new thread!
Still can't believe that I didn't get to post at all on the last one; you guys are fast!

In honor of the Markle family TV special:

Eclipsed our Johnny?! Never

Too many women fighting over Johnny (cough cough, @Nuttynana); I'll gladly take Ollie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mmmm that sounds like a plan, Morrisons used to do them too.
Mrsoh, morrisons do a coronation hamper, variety of sandwiches and cakes. Looks good. I'm getting one! Reasonably priced too

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A big takeaway for me from the last thread is that the met gala just couldn’t provide the right security for the snarkles to be able to attend safely.
I love how they are saying the ILBW 'snubbed' them! How you can you snub them if you haven't been invited FFS 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
duck off my old fiddle may be rusty, but a few squirts of something will make it harmonious, your just envious of my age and experienceπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Hahahahaaaaa πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜…

I would have to stop 1/2 way through , my knees would overheat & my engine check light would come on πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A big takeaway for me from the last thread is that the met gala just couldn’t provide the right security for the snarkles to be able to attend safely.
I copied this to bring it to this thread comment on it...whatever you have to tell yourself sweetie. They are seriously deluded and Lainey is one of Megz' mouthpieces (there are pictures of them together in Canada - she was part of the Jess Mulroney set)

There have literally been no threats - zero, zilch, nada, null, cero, nialas, neoni, sero - threats to them

Somehow W&C can walk a red carpet in Boston but these numpties are at risk at the Metropolitan Museaum of Arts' biggest fundraiser?

ETA: And DAME Anna Wintour knows where her loyalties lie

1683043698142.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Lots of remarks saying Charlotte looks likes Wills today. I can't get away from her likeness to Sarah Armstrong Jones, Princess Margaret's daughter, when she was a child .......
images-2.jpeg
images-1.jpeg

Thanks to @lollipop_panda for starting this new thread and @AmIbeingTreasonable for the fab title.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.