Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I do them on a mobile - it took a couple of disastrous fox passes (aka faux pas) to get it down pat but easy once you have done a few - learn from mistakes lol

Speaking of ham hocks, winter has arrived here ao I’ll also be making coronation pea and ham soup. Christmas ham legs pulled from the freezer and defrosting. Yay
Pea and Ham, soup ... fae a chicken! 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Palate cleanse. Amazing!

---
Interesting fact on gb news by Michael Cole. The red tarmac near BP is nothing to do with the coronation, it's mixed with rubber to prevent the horses slipping.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The Stone of Scone arrived in London yesterday, first time its been moved in 25 years

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The bunting is now in place ChezDanDan
1683044484203.png

We are most definitely the only house on the street, but maybe this will encourage the others. The town centre is looking very nice though.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm thinking of getting the coronation hamper from morrisons. Sandwiches, scones etc. Not a bad price either. Got the essentials in already - prosecco, gin and wine !
i've ordered sandwich platter's from Greggs and managed to bag some coronation cup cakes, lovely mini macaroons, mini snowballs, plenty fizz and gin for sunday,
Coronation day, chicken coronation salad served with king Edward baked tatties with bugle crisps on the side, sadly at the moment after showing it would be sunny the weather is now looking dicey here for the weekend, hopefully it changes fingers and toes crossed

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you lollipop_panda for the new thread and recap.
Congratulations AmIbeingTreasonable on the thread title.

Thank you also Happy Lady for the recap.

It seems the DE are heating up the gruesomes fairytales leading up to the Coronation.
Blaming PW for H being a spare, how ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I can't find the coronation hamper, and the other ones are to collect on Saturday.

Reactions: 18
I can't find the coronation hamper, and the other ones are to collect on Saturday.
I noticed them in the week and have planned to go there on Fri afternoon but now I'm wondering if I should pre order in case they sell out!

Reactions: 18
Wonder if the Nanny at Monteshitto has any bunting up and planning a sandwiches and Scone tea lol. I bet all the staff will be dying to watch the coronation but smegz will probably pull all the plugs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if the Nanny at Monteshitto has any bunting up and planning a sandwiches and Scone tea lol. I bet all the staff will be dying to watch the coronation but smegz will probably pull all the plugs
What nanny? What staff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread, recap and another fabulous title.

Love reading all the plans for coronation food. I'm having afternoon tea with my middle daughter so looking forward to that.

Can't think of anything on topic except I detest the overseas 2.

Reactions: 25
Bookworm. Before M starts her house building in SA they will need to sort out the electricity problems first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whenever I've seen shots of the Polo Circuit the advertisers seem to be very high-end, luxury brands. Why on EARTH would they want their names linked to a self-confessed drug-user?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.