Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, now that I got you this far, enjoy this little clip!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't see a damn thing with this crown on !
---

Yeah. Just like me, I snubbed a ride in the gold carriage with KC lol
😂😂

I'm horrified at how the crown keeps floating away 😂

I'd still say Smegs has better manners than my friends who didn't even bother to acknowledge my invitations/their absence.

I need new friends.

NOT Smegs though.

ETA: That gif (now removed) was more horrific than the idea of having Smegs as a friend 😱😱😱 At least I could get some tea for us. Just because I'm talking about Smegs, it doesn't mean that such gifs should pop up!! My eyes! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm taking this from @ChipDex's post in the last thread

"ultimately, the way the carpet is run ... would make it very complicated for Harry and Smeghag to slip in safely"

Are they (and the author) absolutely deluded? On what planet would anybody "slip in" to the Met Gala? To do so would be to utterly, utterly miss the point of the world's second most famous red carpet event (after the Oscars). The WHOLE point of the Met Gala IS to be seen on the red carpet (well white and cockroachey this year rather than red). "Slipping in" is NOT on the agenda for the Met Gala!

MORONS all of them, including this Elaine Lui idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They don't seem to be having a good week so far and it's only going to get worse

download.jpeg

Also glad to see good king Waaah finally has a crown in my profile. Its the only one he'll ever get though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you for the new thread. 😁. I promised a quick recap of the last one.

Lots of discussion about the Coronation.

Will the ladies wear tiaras or flowers in their hair. We don't want the hippy look from Glastonbury in the 70s because we like bling, pomp, diamonds and style.

We now know that King Charles III will wear loads of layers that weigh over 4lb (equivalent to over two bags of sugar). Blimey. 😱. And gorgeous Seamus will have a red ensemble.

We shared photos of village bunting, and food, drinks and beautiful keepsakes that all look fabulous. Almost all. Don’t forget VioletB’s broken Coronation Trinket Box!

We don't know whether Haz will chicken out at the last minute and avoid attending his father's Coronation.

We started sharing our home whereabouts/ish and it's interesting that we seem to live in clusters here and there, yet so far apart, brought together by this thread. 😍

Lovely pictures of Princess Charlotte now aged eight, taken by the POW.

Then ... The Ho continues to try to overshadow this great event by making a nuisance of herself, arranging pap shots and announcements. Yeah yeah, we've grown sooo tired of her/them.

Tattle on my lovelies. 🥳
Coronation Thanks for the AbFab thred, title, and great recaps Coronation @lollipop_panda , Coronation @AmIbeingTreasonable , and Coronation @Happy Lady. Coronation
just one error but I fixed it for the record.

35735A85-906B-4A9E-ACA3-B228DBB44DBB.jpeg
395EEA65-C2E5-4A2C-BEC9-7017198DC355.jpeg

Everything else has looked fabulous. In case the new one at twice the cost (damn Shipping) is broken, I ordered a tote bag and mug. ——-Oh crap. I made this all about me.
I sound like Rachel. Nvmd. It’s not such a big deal. *sniff sniff 😿

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Harry & Meghan # 337
Not long to go til the Coronation show!

---
Hear, hear 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Can't wait for Saturday 😃

We were going to have Coronation chicken and salad on the day, but Mr Jusa did a trial run this evening using M&S Coronation sauce, and it was a huge disappointment, so that's out the window!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm still laughing (although it's not really funny), from David Starkey the historian telling us that King Edward had 'a bulls horn shoved up his fundaments, followed by a hot poker'

Good enough for H? Too harsh? Lol
he likely already has had (or similar).....
(there's probably a roasting euphemism for it in the Harkle Urban Dictionary) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the way the PPOW are releasing new pictures, love this evenings one of Charlotte

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.