Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm an Aussie, previously British. I am so proud of you guys and your country. This is going to be amazing and I'll be watching every minute. Now just one thing pls..after the πŸ‘‘ pls remove Hazbeen from being no 5 and from the list of succession and HRH titles. Have a fantastic weekend Tattlers xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 50
GBNews - JRM with David Starkey - Lords will now be wearing their ceremonial robes after all - not coronets though.
This suddenly made me visualise Charles doing a GRWM (get ready with me) live, then Smegs countering with her own (mostly shots of her drinking, smirking and scowling at Sparry while 'minions' try to make very reluctant bits of cloth stick to her). Except that hers was shot three days earlier (🀭) and was heavily edited and released five days after Flatpack #1's tenth birthday because that's how long it takes for anything to be released by the Gruesomes πŸ˜‹ And she'd disown the video ten days before its release 🀷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone should remind David Starkey that I had a proper coronation!
Anne is the only consort to be crowned with King Edwards crown, she had the best of everything until the day Henry was concussed for hours after a fall from his jousting horse, he seemed to undergo a complete personality change.
You will already know all this of course.

Reactions: 26
Harry & Meghan #338 Be there, not be there, we don't care you loser Spare
---

Can work for dogs too..friend has a dog named Joan 🐢 πŸ˜„
All four of mine had/have human names. There was an Alsatian called Torrie, and a German Shepherd we named Sam. There was also Angel who was a Terrier mix and we currently have a Chorkie called Lexi.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Harry & Meghan #338 Be there, not be there, we don't care you loser Spare
---

Can work for dogs too..friend has a dog named Joan 🐢 πŸ˜„
My youngest niece has the same name as a dog we had when I was in high school Amanda my ex sister in law got really pissed off when I mentioned it at a family gathering 😎😎🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the rumour of flower headpieces and see through canopies (now disproven) etc… are the RF way of trying to flush out a traitor?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
One of my sons is Louis Alexander (Alexander being my husbands name) but I wouldn’t have dreamt of using the same names for my other two boys, even as middle names! All three of my boys have very regal names though - one is literally fit for a king!
---

He’ll definitely be scuttling out of the back entrance as soon as Charlie’s done his bit and definitely before Camilla does hers!
Sorry if someone has already replied to this, but I’ve read articles (not sure how true they are) is that Catherine wanted Alexander as his first name, but it may not have been considered regal enough.

Reactions: 14
good morning tattlers :)! has this been shared before?

The skill is amazing! I was in our little seaside town yesterday but didn't have time to walk to the beach otherwise I probably would have seen lots of knitted post box covers by talented people.

Usually it's mermaids etc but I bet there are some coronation ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.