Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Keep clicking on play untill that ticker box messaging starts moving. So funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Harry & Meghan #338 Be there, not be there, we don't care you loser Spare
---

Can work for dogs too..friend has a dog named Joan 🐶 😄
My mum had a dog called Walter He was a rough collie He was about a million years old when they adopted him He was a proper grumpy old boy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m blackening this thread (and “Its” face) as a gentle reminder that although “It” may be quiet for the Coronation, we can expect some ridiculous (and BS) PR from “It” as these things are on “Its” calendar. 🙄
IMG_4007.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I believe this Chicken has been watching Soldiers practicing for the Coronation a bit too much! (And I ♥ the MP reference!) 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She is as dumb as a box of hammers 🔨
SO tired of her stupid games. I said it before and I’ll say it again…whatever the rumors are about something big coming down on the two of them after the coronation, I hope to HELL it grinds their f**king PR machine into the ground! There are days I just roll my eyeballs in disgust, days I laugh and days I just can’t even muster any comment because of the idiocy of all!
Royal family needs to do the equivalent of Sherman’s March to the Sea on them

Reactions: 17
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣

G E T…..O U T!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Not too far from me. I think I am actually starting to get a little worried about Edward though. He really still doesn’t look well imo.

Eta: I had to remove my crown as it was obscuring my fabulous hat.
Not too far from me. I think I am actually starting to get a little worried about Edward though. He really still doesn’t look well imo.

Eta: I had to remove my crown as it was obscuring my fabulous hat.
Yes, he looks not well. BTW, In this pic I can really see his grandfather the late king - I'd never noticed that before.
I've been orf to crown myself but it hasn't shown yet, I "refreshed" and everything...

Reactions: 16
Congratulations Duee on becoming a VIP member.
🥳🫕🫕🍡🍡🍡🍡🍨🍩🍾🍾🥂🥂🍷🍷

Happy Birthday Who’sYerDaddy 🥳🎈🎁🎂🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can we keep our crowns forever plleeeaasssee. I love them so.
---
Love when cats have human names 😽 I remember Jools Holland saying he had a friend with a cat called Ian 😹
I named my dog Mabel after my grandmother

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.