Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a lying bleep. But I did have a full meal in labour after an epidural and a few hours before my emergency c section.
I also strutted into that labour ward in 6” heels (which annoyingly, I left behind).
Impressive. You know those heels are how you got pregnant, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just want to say - I am loving myself sick in my coronation crown!
Me, too! I think my boy Rupert looks goofily Royal (or maybe royally goofy) in his crown. 😍 I‘m really enjoying all the Tattlers’ newly-crowned avatars!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hate it when I agree with people that are repellent, these two make me feel sick.
Agree! but I just find it soooo hilarious.... they're so alone... I love it! (Yes, I'm a hater, so very happy to see how even the repellents hate them as well hahaha, yes, I'm evil and I'll go to hell for being a bad bad person, but still love it ! ) Coronation Coronation Coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whatever the ILBW is planning to steal the thunder next weekend, it will be petty. It won't be a test of her capacity to gather attention, it will be a test to journalists to stay focused on what's historical and matters. The ILBW will never be more than an annoying anecdote on a footnote. This weekend is about History. I am hoping those who report on facts understand the difference.
The images captured this coming weekend will be used for years and years, Smeghan won't be in them 🥳 In years to come she will be pub quiz trivia, especially if Harry ever calms down and remarries.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One for the Londoners. A well known cinema just off Leicester Square. 🤣

(I do note that Andrew Lloyd Webber is renaming Her Majesty's Theatre (where Phantom is) to His Majesty's Theatre this weekend).

1683153703096.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Harry & Meghan #338 Be there, not be there, we don't care you loser Spare
---
Love when cats have human names 😽 I remember Jools Holland saying he had a friend with a cat called Ian 😹
Can work for dogs too..friend has a dog named Joan 🐶 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If she does release something, I hope the UK media ignore it and just report on the coronation.
I said something similar on this or the previous thread.
It's what I would love to see happening.
Just nothing about either of them. Put the focus where it should be.

Leave Scowly Scowlface doing what he does best - scowling - in a back seat.
And let her announce anything she pleases to fresh air.
No attention given by any media.

One can dream... Coronation

Reactions: 33
Big Ben looking good.

I have a Crown.

All three Wales children appear to be in the Coronation

Everything is good.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Mmmmm coke float 😛😛😛😛

I haven't had a chocolate lime in donkeys years
Coke float, is that what aussies call an ice cream soda, no idea what a chocolate lime is though. I loved a sarsparella ice cream soda.

Reactions: 12
Coke float, is that what aussies call an ice cream soda, no idea what a chocolate lime is though. I loved a sarsparella ice cream soda.
Heres some chocolate limes, hard boiled outer lime flavour , with soft chocolate inner 😃
chocolate-limes.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I keep getting huge ads in here for haznot's book😨 and all I can say is WAAAGH! 🙄
---
Farage is interviewing Trump at 7pm on gb news. A clip was shown where T says M disrespected the Queen.

David Starkey added that he agreed and that they were both as bad and did these awful things when she was dying. They would've known she was dying before the public knew yet still treated her badly
I read that as "Fergie" is interviewing Trump and I thought, ooh that'll be interesting! 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Meghan's Harry's writing sounds like my middle school papers where I had to reach a word count and was therefore dumping adjectives into my writing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.