Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever the ILBW is planning to steal the thunder next weekend, it will be petty. It won't be a test of her capacity to gather attention, it will be a test to journalists to stay focused on what's historical and matters. The ILBW will never be more than an annoying anecdote on a footnote. This weekend is about History. I am hoping those who report on facts understand the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Back from work, sorry if already posted, but I find this one hilarious! (don't use to watch this guy anymore, as he's getting boring, however this one I liked hahaha, the pics of Horrid are brilliant!! ) and yes, I love love love to see myself crowned so I have to keep posting ;) ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So this idiot "journalist" - who basically writes about The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, so you know she is a good source for anything - decides to write this article. It would be just an absolute disaster of a feature, but it is on The Cut, the one that featured the ILBW on the cover, with a feature threatening TRF days before the Queen's death. This is a bought featured, payed to be published to make the Coronation a soap opera, because that's the kind of fiction Smelly has playing in her head.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ohhh, I was about to react and write something about Scobies face, but I have realized this is my 1000th post here, my VIP ticket post so…no.

I was tempted to assign this speech to MWE or Sunshine Sucks or ChatGPT, but I wanted to be “organic” and have my “own truth” so here we go:

I was the girl from Suits, and I was surrounded by world leaders, humanitarians, prime ministers and activists
I was the girl lurking at some other gossip site about a “level up scammer” that has been closed and people started posting here during the pandemics.
You are the future," Meghan told the crowd. "But I would like to add that you are also the present. You are the ones driving the positive and necessary change needed across the globe now in this very moment. And for that I’m so grateful to be in your company today."
Then I realized there were some threads about skinfluencers and since this is a site based in UK it did not take long to have this forum as my new obsession! Not because of Gruesomes but the people here! You are the best (and on average I get the most likes here compared to other forums 🤣😛).

Anyway, to mark(le) this historic post, I will just say, the VIP room drinks on May the 6th are on me (however, if you are served a non labeled dodgy alcohol from Eastern Europe, you have been warned). 🤣🍹🍸🥃🍺🍻🥂🍷

And I have changed my mind… short before the start of coronation I will have the English breakfast which is also easy to prepare and it’s something I order and love everytime in UK), instead of prosecco I will have a good old gin&tonic (to mark the most British, megagalactic drink ever)

Thanks, and keep on tattling!!!!
Congrats! 👑🥳🎉🎈🍾

• Heart
If she does release something, I hope the UK media ignore it and just report on the coronation.
The time difference is going to be against her surely. The ceremony will be done and dusted by the time she is getting up for her granola and yoghurt.

• Haha
The time difference is going to be against her surely. The ceremony will be done and dusted by the time she is getting up for her granola and yoghurt.
But, are they not in France by now?

Reactions: 13
If she does release something, I hope the UK media ignore it and just report on the coronation.
It has to be something spectacular if she wants to upstage the coronation. But I think that this time she’ll be silent. Everything else has backfired and even she can see her brand sinking.

Reactions: 25
Just popped up randomly on my insta. Natural beauty 🥴🥴🥴 Wonder if either of the flat packs will inherit her's and her dad's nose?!!
I don’t know if they’ll inherit Migraine’s nose or Harrible’s but I do know this. The poor kids are doomed af either way!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.