Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never eaten a Colin the caterpillar cake but intend to hunt down those mini ones tomorrow. But has anyone seen the hilarious Aldi Cuthbert the Caterpillar advert where they end up having a fight with Colin. To keep on topic I declare both Cuthbert and Colin are far more likeable than the overseas couple

Buy more than one packet. Buggers are tiny and very, very more-ish.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahaha 🤣🤣

My mum would agree with this.... The in-laws not so much 😞

Might I dare to suggest a drinking game - everytime we see Spare scowl, we take a shot of whatever we have...
Sorry to quote myself, but that shot to take is not allowed to be non-alcoholic.

I'll see you in our respective A&E departments 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I visited the area at Easter, back to the places I used to go to when little where my relatives lived. I also visited Scone Palace at Easter as well and saw the chair.

It is the Stone of Scone, which is pronounced Scoon (I think, just confirm that @GalofHal ) I was born and live in England but that is how all my relatives pronounced it!
So is it the Stoon of Scoon? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm camping at Crickhowell right now!!
Noooo wayyy! Weather has been gorgeous today you have been lucky , supposed to be awful for the next few days . Hope you are loving it here , l am biased but it's absolutely beautiful hope you are having a great time ❣

Reactions: 14
Noooo wayyy! Weather has been gorgeous today you have been lucky , supposed to be awful for the next few days . Hope you are loving it here , l am biased but it's absolutely beautiful hope you are having a great time ❣
We are. The green man is a thing in Crickhowell isn't it, they have the Green man festival on the Usk estate

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m going to be in the Canary Islands for the Coronation and while I’m obviously looking forward to going away, I wish I was at home for the celebrations.

I’m getting a little worked up that there is a chance I may not be able to join you wonderful folk on here until after the event, as there is always an issue with internet connectivity where we stay.
Just wanted to have a little whinge in a place where my (possible) dismay might be understood, as I’m driving my poor husband up the wall moaning about it.
Everyone looks splendid in their crowns, hope there is lots more bejewelled headwear on display on Saturday

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Have you walked the canal in Llangattock, been to Llangorse lake and to Brecon for the Cathedral ? Also the River Usk and the bridge across . The Bluebell wood up Bellfountain Road is out now . Pop into the Courtroom for a nice bite to eat reasonable or the Bear or the Dragon . Nicholls dept store is lovely too ❤
---
We are. The green man is a thing in Crickhowell isn't it, they have the Green man festival on the Usk estate
Yes it's on the Glanusk estate where Tiggy Legge - Bourke's family live . Harry and Wills used to come to Crick when they were younger . They were treated with the utmost respect by the locals. Everyone loved them and protected them .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have you walked the canal in Llangattock, been to Llangorse lake and to Brecon for the Cathedral ? Also the River Usk and the bridge across . The Bluebell wood up Bellfountain Road is out now . Pop into the Courtroom for a nice bite to eat reasonable or the Bear or the Dragon . Nicholls dept store is lovely too ❤
---

Yes it's on the Glanusk estate where Tiggy Legge - Bourke's family live . Harry and Wills used to come to Crick when they were younger . They were treated with the utmost respect by the locals. Everyone loved them and protected them .
Yes, yes and yes. Been to the Bear today. And Cashells..

I think H will turn up. She will definitely do something on the day. Another new face? Pics of invisikids? Divorce papers? Who knows. Don't care. Nothing especially smegz will ruin the coronation for me

• Heart
Reactions: 27
One of my cats is called Colin. We definitely need more Colin’s. I also have Keith and Dave.
---

We have the jack in the green/green man festival in my nearest town on Mayday.
---
Harry & Meghan #338 William is the liege man. Harry is the sleaze, man.
Oooo wonder if you're just a bit further east along the coast than me.

Reactions: 13

I think H will turn up. She will definitely do something on the day. Another new face? Pics of invisikids? Divorce papers? Who knows. Don't care. Nothing especially smegz will ruin the coronation for me
I'm irrationally thrilled you have done everything and have loved it ❤
Hope you come back soon 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16

If she does release something, I hope the UK media ignore it and just report on the coronation.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.