Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #338 William is the liege man. Harry is the sleaze, man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
One of my cats is called Colin. We definitely need more Colin’s. I also have Keith and Dave.
---

We have the jack in the green/green man festival in my nearest town on Mayday.
---
Love when cats have human names 😽 I remember Jools Holland saying he had a friend with a cat called Ian 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We love Charles and Camilla. He will be a great Monarch. She will be Queen Consort. With HRH The Princess Royal, elderly, all well past retirement age- yet a huge work load , and into the future . To have heartache in his personal family life yet be there for the people not only of the United Kingdom but for all the Commonwealth.

He and his Mother have done more for relations of different peoples around the World than has any other person.

His ' The Princes Trust' will continue on , helping and assisting people as before , too
KC has said no more Queen Consort it's now Queen Camilla

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
One of my cats is called Colin. We definitely need more Colin’s. I also have Keith and Dave.
---

We have the jack in the green/green man festival in my nearest town on Mayday.
---
You from my neck of the woods Amiyaya ? Crickhowell?

Reactions: 13
My friend’s MIL is a bit of a nightmare.
She sometimes has to resort to drinking a gin and tonic from a mug just to stay sane when she visits.
That could be me ! with the in-laws and hiding my drinking> This is hilarious and relatable :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm all for King Charles and Queen Camilla. a) it's the normal protocol b) she's good for him c) Diana was almost 30 years ago and most importantly d) HLMQ gave her approval.

So in my view - that's it

ETA animals with human names - my oldest always wanted a horse called Gerald!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
At least you can see Amiyaya! Which is more than I can lol 😆
That is your truth! But actually, the crown was designed to make sure it covers ILBW’s eyes. Every single time. every single hat or feature. The perks!
So, it actually fits perfectly on your avatar (not from Smeg’s perspective; but, here or in real life, she can’t see what suits her or not).

To suit or not to suit? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why have some of us got coronets/crowns ?
just want to say, so looking forward to the Corrie and thank you one and all for the laughs along the way. Biggest laugh being she who shall not be names ( hopefully ) not going to be there ...... Three cheers for the king.. Hip hip hooray x3. Coronation♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I grew up in Scone. Visited my mother last week, here's a pic of Scone Palace where the Kings were crowned, although this palace is more recent. There's a replica chair inside.
I visited the area at Easter, back to the places I used to go to when little where my relatives lived. I also visited Scone Palace at Easter as well and saw the chair.

I need to know.

Is it stone of scone?
Or scon of ston?
It is the Stone of Scone, which is pronounced Scoon (I think, just confirm that @GalofHal ) I was born and live in England but that is how all my relatives pronounced it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
just want to say, so looking forward to the Corrie and thank you one and all for the laughs along the way. Biggest laugh being she who shall not be names ( hopefully ) not going to be there ...... Three cheers for the king.. Hip hip hooray x3. Coronation♥
We selected them under preferences:

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 21.31.52.png

Don't forget to click save.

Reactions: 29
The stoats are very quiet this week, I wonder was it actually the KCIII who had a list of demands, No.1, The Stoats had to be very quiet this week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

they are DIY crowns.
Go into your preferences at the top of the page and tick the box to be crowned. Save. . . . and voila.

Reactions: 14
I have never eaten a Colin the caterpillar cake but intend to hunt down those mini ones tomorrow. But has anyone seen the hilarious Aldi Cuthbert the Caterpillar advert where they end up having a fight with Colin. To keep on topic I declare both Cuthbert and Colin are far more likeable than the overseas couple

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.