Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know which is more exciting watching the Coronation or posting alongside you lot on saturday :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I'll be annoying my daughter as the laptop is coming with me and I'll be here as well as watching the day unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 Summary of Bookworm's video.

B/W doesn't like the childlike invitations and was astonished at the paganism depicted. The Green Man is a symbol of rebirth, ecological awareness and the cycle of life, but in Wicca the Green Man was often used to represent the Horned God among other things.
BookWorm doesn't pay much attention to superstition, but thinks that KC as Head of The Church of England should be more aware of his position.
Wow, this crossed my mind too, but I thought the Green Man had different conotations to you in UK and did not want to cause polemics or offend anyone. Completely agree tho, thanks Cinny for this transcription! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well thanks to the rainy forecast we are no longer going camping, so I'm going to end up spending my birthday watching the Corrie with the husband's family. We have to be there for 11am... Is that too early to have had a gin? (I won't need it to get thru the Corrie, the in-laws are going to be there 🙄).

Tempted to take one of my work water bottles full of something else to be honest...

Oh, and we finished the M&S coronation biscuit tin - very nice shortbread! I need another now!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Even Tarot by Andie thinks Smeg is going to do something on Sat to disrupt

just think if She does do something can you imagine the anger across the British isles
directed towards her it would be epic

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Well, Ive eaten all the mini Colins.
I can recommend them.

Need more Colins in a pack though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well thanks to the rainy forecast we are no longer going camping, so I'm going to end up spending my birthday watching the Corrie with the husband's family. We have to be there for 11am... Is that too early to have had a gin? (I won't need it to get thru the Corrie, the in-laws are going to be there 🙄).

Tempted to take one of my work water bottles full of something else to be honest...

Oh, and we finished the M&S coronation biscuit tin - very nice shortbread! I need another now!
I already told my Mum I'll be having a bacon butty then cracking either the gin or prosecco she was impressed 😂😂🥂🍻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

My friend’s MIL is a bit of a nightmare.
She sometimes has to resort to drinking a gin and tonic from a mug just to stay sane when she visits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I already told my Mum I'll be having a bacon butty then cracking either the gin or prosecco she was impressed 😂😂🥂🍻
Hahaha 🤣🤣

My mum would agree with this.... The in-laws not so much 😞

Might I dare to suggest a drinking game - everytime we see Spare scowl, we take a shot of whatever we have...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was just thinking how harrowing and busy the past two years have been for Britain, even without the evil stoats…PP funeral, PP memorial service, Jubilee, HMTLQ’s funeral, now the Coro. That’s a decade’s worth of events in just 26 months. And with the added stress of never knowing what the two will do next.
Imagine how knackered C & C must be. The loss of his parents and the upset caused by the thunderc*nts would be bad enough at any age but in their 70's and taking on a new job. Hope they've got holiday booked after the Coronation
[/QUOTE]
This is such. a good point. They're not youngsters . They have endured this crap and actually we need to move on. HmTQ would be happy for C and C and that's good enough for me; KC3 is not long for this world, even if he has good longevity genes. Good luck to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
just caught up with the Windsors Corrie Special - loved it. And I think a few others are also celebrating birthdays today, like me?? hope we've all had a good day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, Ive eaten all the mini Colins.
I can recommend them.

Need more Colins in a pack though.
One of my cats is called Colin. We definitely need more Colin’s. I also have Keith and Dave.
---
Wow, this crossed my mind too, but I thought the Green Man had different conotations to you in UK and did not want to cause polemics or offend anyone. Completely agree tho, thanks Cinny for this transcription! 🥰
We have the jack in the green/green man festival in my nearest town on Mayday.
---
Harry & Meghan #338 William is the liege man. Harry is the sleaze, man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I would like to belive both The late Queen & Philip will be looking down on Saturday watching over Charles & Camilla & the rest of the family
Totally agree 👍 I do honestly think the queen agreed to the discreet marriage. And Camilla to be queen consort eventually on him passing. Queen Camilla, no, no way do I believe that. I look forward to Saturday and am so excited to see everything, I don't think it is right that Camilla is to be crowned the queen. Sorry, but not sorry.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Watching Coronation Tailors on Two and it’s absolutely marvellous! Those gold braided frock coats…wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.