Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heh heh I'd forgotten all about the thunderbirds plastic puppet twit (after I wound him up enough that he finally blocked me six months ago) but decided to check in on him today after seeing the reports of him infecting ITV again this morning. I see that these days he just resorts to swearing at people 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

What an absolutely epic failure of a "man". Is he still employed by ABC and Yahoo etc or have they realised what a chancer he is and sacked him yet? Is this the behaviour of a "professional journalist"? I think not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stupid tosser.

View attachment 2145390
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"omid markle" hahahahahaaaaaa

& that reply - its really getting to him lol

You roll about with tit - you get covered in tit... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣
You are not alone! I won't touch the stuff but the OH loves it :cautious:

Reactions: 17
Checking for the Crown! note..I still must organise an avatar, bit slow off the mark 😄

Yay it's there! R is for Royal 😂
Ooh, I’ve got two tins of this - hadn’t realised I’d have edible coronation regalia! *gathers self-control into a large heap*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SO which is it Megzy? They couldn't guarantee your security or you didn't want a media frenzy (at an event that is nothing BUT media frenzy) Meghan Markle did not attend Met Gala to avoid 'media frenzy': Expert (archive.ph)

She honestly thinks that she is a draw and that people some to see her?? The delusion is deeper than we can even imagine.

Also, I know that many of us think that she is Myra and it stands for MY Real Account. Well in Latin, Myra means "admirable, extraordinary"; in English it means "poetic invention"; in Arabic it means "aristocratic lady"; and in Sanskrit in means "beloved, favorable, admirable"

We know her love of wordplay (Pearl anyone?) so I think this (along with all of the private, never seen before photos) pretty much seals the deal in my mind that it is her or a minion being closely directed by her
In Yorkshire "Myra" means psycho murdering witch ...just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It must be amazing to witness this happening.
As kids we used to sneak to watch our Dad's practising the parades for visiting dignitaries (I met Princess Anne once she was brilliant with everyone). Or special exhibitions all in their best bib and tucker we were so proud. We'd seen the red arrows so often before I was even ten you got used to the noise 😂
To see the flag leaders, band's, men all working together really is something ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes ... I think me and my mum are verging on that. Although currently sandwich choices are: tinned-Salmon and Cucumber & Egg and Cress. Considering potted-beef, although not sure if that still exists. :LOL:
Has anyone actually made the Coronation Quiche with the broad beans, spinach & tarragon? Is it any good? I think it sounds quite nice and I've got all the ingredients to make it on Saturday but so many people seem to be turning their noses up at it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Mae_R
Not yet.
Have you clicked on your preferences and ticked the box to request it?
It takes a few seconds to appear after you've done that.
Thanks so much @Chita 😘 ! Just did it, waiting for my Coronation;)
It seems the settings are only available through a laptop/pc, but not on my mobile :(

Am I crowned now? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I like quiche :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Has anyone actually made the Coronation Quiche with the broad beans, spinach & tarragon? Is it any good? I think it sounds quite nice and I've got all the ingredients to make it on Saturday but so many people seem to be turning their noses up at it!!
No way I'm gonna make (or eat) that atrocity (no offense...) I'd rather chop my tong off.:sick:
But please it's only my opinion, enjoy your quiche...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Put Haz in it. Maybe it would shake some sense into his brain
What brain? 🤔

I quite like my home made 'crust on the bottom' cheese, tomato and chives quiche. Just throw all ingredients together, including flour for the crust, mix together and bake. The flour plus whatever sinks to the bottom and forms a crust while the rest cooks and taste just like an ordinary quiche. It's so easy to do and I usually make a big one and freeze individual portions to be eaten hot or cold later. 😋
That's genius! Lazy me (and also mindful of Caeliac mum so don't want to get into making a dough) loves this! ♥

I see his name and my reaction is, mmmm nachos… can’t help it
In Hindi, when we say "naacho", we are telling someone to dance.

Dancing corn chips 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.