Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omid sad-face will literally spout any old tit, in their pay πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’€ no fuckers interested πŸ˜†
I thought there is no stunt today then saw the interview on you tube - usual propaganda. No one believes it they never will. Watch the UK come alive on Saturday - a very proud nation and no does monarchy and tradition like the British. For years to come clips will be played,photographs studied,people will discuss their own memories of it. No one will be discussing his pay master or him for that matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Back to work in a min, but before I'd like to show my concerns about the Coronation
I think Horrid & TW are too quiet, I still don't believe things are going that easy, mean Horrid coming alone only for the ceremony and TW nowhere. It looks very suspicious to me. I'm sure they're planning something dirty and malevoulus for or during the coronation... I just don't care anyway, but those are my concerns...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Back to work in a min, but before I'd like to show my concerns about the Coronation
I think Horrid & TW are too quite, I still don't believe things are going that easy, mean Horrid coming alone only for the ceremony and TW nowhere. It looks very suspicious to me. I'm sure they're planning something dirty and malevoulus for or during the coronation... I just don't care anyway, but those are my concerns...
He might not have the guts to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Egg and bacon flan my mum used to make, don't think she'd heard of quiche back then.

Reactions: 29
He might not have the guts to go.
Hope so... however I believe his ego is already bouncing again Westminster Abbey's walls... he thinks he's Oh so important! Don't think he will miss it. But I hope for a no show...

Reactions: 25
Having finally caught up with the thread I am now starving and craving some nice snacks which are non existent here sadly. But I plan to call in to Marks and Morrisons so I can celebrate the Coronation in style.

I have always thought Harold the Ball-less would bail out on the day and I think everyone there will be far more relaxed if that happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't have Sky but I think I was able to watch their coverage on YouTube or something at the time of the jubilee or the funeral.

Am loving the memories people are sharing from last time around and the mention of renting tvs or maybe buying a new tv and everyone gathering around.
We are spoilt these days really 😁 Coronation
Sky news is on Freeview ch 233

Reactions: 20
Having finally caught up with the thread I am now starving and craving some nice snacks which are non existent here sadly. But I plan to call in to Marks and Morrisons so I can celebrate the Coronation in style.

I have always thought Harold the Ball-less would bail out on the day and I think everyone there will be far more relaxed if that happens.
I just wish his earholes would turn to arseholes and tit all over him on the steps to the Abbey, duplicitous,deluded ,devious,demonic bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My holy quadrangle of snackage! I inherited this bad boy from my G’ma! I’m just pondering which snacks to put in on Saturday morning πŸ€”
View attachment 2145192
:eek: Inspired lightbulb moment!!!!! I have a Tupperware thingumidoo similar to yours but divided into 8 sections and on a twiddly roundy base...perfect for the olives, cheese footballs, Coronation crisps, jumbo peanuts, feta cubes, sun dried toms, grapes & cashews to be served at noon with the Bucks Fizz. It's up in the loft so will have to dislodge a few birds nests, rehome some spiders, apologise to the bats and avoid the swarm of bees but hey ho....duty calls.....I may be some time :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Vanessa Feltz has just suggested Omid Scobie is 2023's Andrew Morton. :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Horrid & TW are too quiet, I still don't believe things are going that easy, mean Horrid coming alone only for the ceremony and TW nowhere. It looks very suspicious to me. I'm sure they're planning something dirty and malevoulus for or during the coronation... I just don't care anyway, but those are my concerns...
Yeah when you compare it to last week when they seemed to be in our faces the whole week it is weird that they haven't been seen at all and have suddenly gone very quiet this week as strangely nobody has reported seeing them in Montecito or Los Angeles. I have to say though I am getting more and more convinced that Harry isn't going to come for the Coronation.

Reactions: 21
Yeah when you compare it to last week when they seemed to be in our faces the whole week it is weird that they haven't been seen at all and have suddenly gone very quiet this week as strangely nobody has reported seeing them in Montecito or Los Angeles. I have to say though I am getting more and more convinced that Harry isn't going to come for the Coronation.
I just hope they are not already hiding in UK and waiting to cause trouble---

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
omid sad-face will literally spout any old tit, in their pay πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’€ no fuckers interested πŸ˜†
this Scabies soundbite from his spout-tit.......

..... Omid revealed that Meghan made the decision to not attend the coronation to 'protect her peace.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

that would be a 'Markle Merkin' then !!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.