Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have 53 people coming! 😳
Yes. And it’s supposed to rain. 😕 This is not good.

But…Everyone brings something so there will be plenty of food. My co-hostess (dear friiend) is a fabulous cook and making all kinds of wonderful things. We just taped yardsticks on KC’s back so he is more sturdy. He’s in the hall for now till we see what the weather is…because he is a big boy. 😊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
:eek: Inspired lightbulb moment!!!!! I have a Tupperware thingumidoo similar to yours but divided into 8 sections and on a twiddly roundy base...perfect for the olives, cheese footballs, Coronation crisps, jumbo peanuts, feta cubes, sun dried toms, grapes & cashews to be served at noon with the Bucks Fizz. It's up in the loft so will have to dislodge a few birds nests, rehome some spiders, apologise to the bats and avoid the swarm of bees but hey ho....duty calls.....I may be some time :oops:
It’s called a Lazy Susan.
Terribly trendy in the 70’s…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Back on topic, ooh look at my shiny Coronation
I was just thinking how harrowing and busy the past two years have been for Britain, even without the evil stoats…PP funeral, PP memorial service, Jubilee, HMTLQ’s funeral, now the Coro. That’s a decade’s worth of events in just 26 months. And with the added stress of never knowing what the two will do next.
[/QUOTE]
Imagine how knackered C & C must be. The loss of his parents and the upset caused by the thunderc*nts would be bad enough at any age but in their 70's and taking on a new job. Hope they've got holiday booked after the Coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just hope they are not already hiding in UK and waiting to cause trouble---
She will stay in America as I think even she knows that this is the best option, however if she did come to the Coronation people would not be very happy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
DM - another role for Princess Anne - Colonel of the Royal Household - ... (about time Harold was actually dropped from being a CoS surely? he makes no actual contribution nor has any official Royal role)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s called a Lazy Susan.
Terribly trendy in the 70’s…
we have one in a cupboard, for all the salt, pepper, etc etc. Known as the Crazy Susan in this house!

On topic, what's wrong with you quiche haterz?? I agree broad beans have no place in a quiche (or in life tbh) but a good quiche is a lovely thang :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Farage is interviewing Trump at 7pm on gb news. A clip was shown where T says M disrespected the Queen.

David Starkey added that he agreed and that they were both as bad and did these awful things when she was dying. They would've known she was dying before the public knew yet still treated her badly

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Yes. And it’s supposed to rain. 😕 This is not good.

But…Everyone brings something so there will be plenty of food. My co-hostess (dear friiend) is a fabulous cook and making all kinds of wonderful things. We just taped yardsticks on KC’s back so he is more sturdy. He’s in the hall for now till we see what the weather is…because he is a big boy. 😊
How lovely!!!! What time should I be there? I will bring a lovely homemade Coronation cake!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Farage is interviewing Trump at 7pm on gb news. A clip was shown where T says M disrespected the Queen.

David Starkey added that he agreed and that they were both as bad and did these awful things when she was dying. They would've known she was dying before the public knew yet still treated her badly
I just hope and pray she never got to know anything like this in her last days.It would have speeded her on for sure

One day the Overseas might get treated the same by family...serve them right.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Twitter speculation is messing with my brain. Lots saying Reek hasn't confirmed plans as he's bringing her last minute.....
What would happen if he did?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
this Scabies soundbite from his spout-tit.......

..... Omid revealed that Meghan made the decision to not attend the coronation to 'protect her peace.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

that would be a 'Markle Merkin' then !!!!!
Not sure if I want her to try and rock up just prove Scabies has no inside info and he's winging it on second hand leaks.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This BP incident idiot now has given Monteshithole duo the ammunition for saying our security concerns are legit and he'll use it as an excuse to not come unless he has his own detail back again, and she'll see it as a win no doubt!
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hazno’s details about the inner sanctum of BP spurred this individual to take a chance.
my fingers are crossed hoping the American investigation into his missing visa application will end up in his removal from America. The Firm has experience with handling out of control Royals.
Rachel is probably furious about the Writers strike, positive the RF has done it to prevent any scripts becoming available for her. She’s Markled the industry!

we have one in a cupboard, for all the salt, pepper, etc etc. Known as the Crazy Susan in this house!

On topic, what's wrong with you quiche haterz?? I agree broad beans have no place in a quiche (or in life tbh) but a good quiche is a lovely thang :ROFLMAO:
my quiche is simple. Eggs, cream, cream of tartar, salt, white pepper and more cheese, bacon or ham, chopped spinach, or mushrooms. Pour it into pie crust from Pillsburyand that’s my Quiche. Quiche, mini cheesecakes and booze. That’s my coronation party! My replacement trinket box is scheduled for todays delivery! Everyone cross your fingers the base makes it intact.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.