Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣
I'm with you on this! Bloody abomination of a food 🤢🤢🤢👊👊👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
SO which is it Megzy? They couldn't guarantee your security or you didn't want a media frenzy (at an event that is nothing BUT media frenzy) Meghan Markle did not attend Met Gala to avoid 'media frenzy': Expert (archive.ph)

She honestly thinks that she is a draw and that people some to see her?? The delusion is deeper than we can even imagine.

Also, I know that many of us think that she is Myra and it stands for MY Real Account. Well in Latin, Myra means "admirable, extraordinary"; in English it means "poetic invention"; in Arabic it means "aristocratic lady"; and in Sanskrit in means "beloved, favorable, admirable"

We know her love of wordplay (Pearl anyone?) so I think this (along with all of the private, never seen before photos) pretty much seals the deal in my mind that it is her or a minion being closely directed by her

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just another note about enthusiasm in my part of the US. 🥰. Yesterday I received an invitation from my neighbor…she is inviting the women in our neighborhood to a coronation pajama party …starting at 5AM!!! No makeup…serving champagne and buffet breakfast. I had to decline because I have 53 people coming that night…now probably lots of sleepy femalies.

The lifesize cardboard King Charles is floppy. We are working on taping him to boards. This is the ’palace‘ prep…working on ‘pub table now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
@sueh21 I found vol au vent cases on Amazon in the end!
---
I am more and more enamoured with Princess Anne, the Princess Royal; with every interview and visit and comment she makes especially since the death of our late Queen.
She would have made a brilliant Queen and, not like the other two second born moaners, she just gets on with the job without any fanfare needed. A real role model for any member of the Royal family and so down to earth. KC3 could learn a lesson or two from her, I still find him a bit pompous at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"Omid Scobie revealed Harry and Meghan had to wait for the Coronation invite, saying they were not sure if they were 100 percent welcome after Spare" - proof they cannot read the bleeping room.
This does suggest that they aren't in contact with the RF at all. So much for this click bait then 🙄
Harry had 'heart to heart' with King Charles over attending Coronation # via https://android.com

Reactions: 30
Despite all their shenanigans they had to wait "a long time" to be guaranteed that they would be 100% welcome. So they were both invited automatically all along but presumably such guarantees of having their arses kissed were unsurprisingly not actually guaranteed. They really can't help messing it all up can they? The entitlement from wanting guarantees. They are overseas now. I can’t imagine what head melts they were being when they were still in the working role. No wonder they called it the Sussex Survivors Club. Nothing ever good enough. What did she want? What would define her feeling welcome? A big central role? A shout out for Archie? Guaranteed money maker photos with forced smiles from everyone? F*ck off with yourself and your guarantees. She could have gone and had a minion like Scobie relay the impression that she was there to support her husband, that she didn't want him going on his own to another frosty reception but no. The only mental comfort is watching the preparations and anticipation for what will be a major and impressive event and knowing that dope won't be anywhere near it while she sees from afar what she was welcomed into but gave up on in order to chase a buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Megs could have been part of it, if she hadn't been such a narc.
She wanted the trappings and the 'fame' of being a member of the royal family, but not the reality.

I do occasionally wonder if it ever crosses Harry's mind that he should have been very much part of all of this.
As the king's son, he should be busily rehearsing now, looking forward to actively participating in the whole thing - if he hadn't made such an unholy mess of his life. And burned every possible bridge with his family, in the process.

And nobody to blame for the mess except the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Omid getting in on the attention seeking, I see. He's just as annoying as Megain. I can see how they forged a bond.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She wanted the trappings and the 'fame' of being a member of the royal family, but not the reality.

I do occasionally wonder if it ever crosses Harry's mind that he should have been very much part of all of this.
As the king's son, he should be busily rehearsing now, looking forward to actively participating in the whole thing - if he hadn't made such an unholy mess of his life. And burned every possible bridge with his family, in the process.

And nobody to blame for the mess except the pair of them.

I agree, they were too impatient and jumped ship far too early chasing the buck. I am sure if they were still in the RF fold there would have been a prominent role for Spare, just like Anne now has a prominent/important role. Within KC reign he would I am sure, have found a high ranking position for his darling boy, but alas the ginger whinger was too C*nt struck to stick around and find out

Reactions: 41
Wow, look at the RF carrying on with duties and rehearsals despite an actual threat...almost like they trust their security personnel and realize that they cannot live in fear.

The Wales family are doing such a great job in preparing their children for these big events...it also helps that they are surrounded by people that they know and love and trust. I read some place that twhen the kids were doing their first events he Middletons would be in the crowd so that they always had a familiar face to find (which is also how they got the photo of Charlotte sticking her tongue out at her grandfather Michael at the sailing event)

I didn't realize that one of Camilla's grandsons is called Louis also. I was surprised that W&C used Louis twice and did not use Michael as a middle name for one of the boys. I wonder why they used Alexander for George's first middle name - I cannot find a family connection on either side except Queen Alexandra and that Queen Victoria's real first name was Alexandrina.
I'm surprised they called Louis that as it is one of George's middle names. Queen Elizabeth's middle name was also Alexandra, named after her great granny.

Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has been posted before
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This does suggest that they aren't in contact with the RF at all. So much for this click bait then 🙄
Harry had 'heart to heart' with King Charles over attending Coronation # via https://android.com
omid sad-face will literally spout any old tit, in their pay 😅😅😅😅💀 no fuckers interested 😆

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.