Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as always, all roads lead back to Soho House via Kirsty Young being married to Nick Jones, founder and former CEO of Soho House 😄

I'll be watching Sky News for the Coronation
I don't have Sky but I think I was able to watch their coverage on YouTube or something at the time of the jubilee or the funeral.

Am loving the memories people are sharing from last time around and the mention of renting tvs or maybe buying a new tv and everyone gathering around.
We are spoilt these days really 😁 Coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was in London a few years ago and accidentally ended up in the middle of the practice for the Trooping of the Colour… it was glorious! Yes, even the practice was wonderful! No one does pomp and ceremony like the Brits! I am so looking forward to the Corrie, although this time through the tv. I hope all of you there in the UK have a blast for us who can’t be there in person.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣
I feel like that about ice cream floats, cream soda and chocolate limes😬😬🤢🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sky for me because of Alistair Bruce.
I’ll be watching the coronation on NBC - the Today Show is covering the coronation starting at 4am (!) my time. I‘m going to need copious amounts of tea to stay awake! ☕🫖🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just another note about enthusiasm in my part of the US. 🥰. Yesterday I received an invitation from my neighbor…she is inviting the women in our neighborhood to a coronation pajama party …starting at 5AM!!! No makeup…serving champagne and buffet breakfast. I had to decline because I have 53 people coming that night…now probably lots of sleepy femalies.

The lifesize cardboard King Charles is floppy. We are working on taping him to boards. This is the ’palace‘ prep…working on ‘pub table now.
You have 53 people coming! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣

I agree with that statment fully

Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All this talk of food for The Coronation festivities has encouraged me to produce an edible party hat for the occasion ……. I shall be wearing this in the VIP lounge on Saturday night ..... see you there!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just checking for my crown. I've been called much worse than a royal turkey over the years! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with that statment fully
I quite like my home made 'crust on the bottom' cheese, tomato and chives quiche. Just throw all ingredients together, including flour for the crust, mix together and bake. The flour plus whatever sinks to the bottom and forms a crust while the rest cooks and taste just like an ordinary quiche. It's so easy to do and I usually make a big one and freeze individual portions to be eaten hot or cold later. 😋

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just Googled KC3 and it pulled up this info from wiki. Think the sugars have been editing? Lillibet and Harry out of sequence....View attachment 2145321
Wikipedia is a bloody disgrace as it seems to allow random people to write what they like and yet others don't have access to their own pages and find that someone has edited it with misleading information.

A random case to illustrate this madness is Kellie-jay Keen whose page has been edited to indicate that she is a right winger. She recently complained about this in one of her videos and is unable to update her own information.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
SO which is it Megzy? They couldn't guarantee your security or you didn't want a media frenzy (at an event that is nothing BUT media frenzy) Meghan Markle did not attend Met Gala to avoid 'media frenzy': Expert (archive.ph)

She honestly thinks that she is a draw and that people some to see her?? The delusion is deeper than we can even imagine.

Also, I know that many of us think that she is Myra and it stands for MY Real Account. Well in Latin, Myra means "admirable, extraordinary"; in English it means "poetic invention"; in Arabic it means "aristocratic lady"; and in Sanskrit in means "beloved, favorable, admirable"

We know her love of wordplay (Pearl anyone?) so I think this (along with all of the private, never seen before photos) pretty much seals the deal in my mind that it is her or a minion being closely directed by her
I think it is actually her. I think Myra is to Meghan what John Miller was to Donald Trump. Back in the late 80s/early 90s when Trump was tabloid fodder it was an open secret in media circles that John Miller/John Barron ostensibly a PR spokesperson for the Trump Organisation was actually Trump himself. He would talk to journos and give them scoops and inside info with the goal of aggrandising himself and to keep his name in the papers such as telling journalists all about what a great and stand-up guy Donald Trump is, how attractive he is to the ladies such having to reject Madonna and how absolutely loaded and sexy he is. This was during the time of his bankruptcies and this open secret was a running joke among the journalists who indulged such naked narcissism. I get the same vibe from Myra on Twitter. It is actually Meghan doing similar in aggrandising herself but being careless enough to let some tells fall through such as posting never before seen photos. Hiding in plain sight. She has form as well such as pretending to be her own manager using email to covertly bully those working with her on gigs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Heh heh I'd forgotten all about the thunderbirds plastic puppet twit (after I wound him up enough that he finally blocked me six months ago) but decided to check in on him today after seeing the reports of him infecting ITV again this morning. I see that these days he just resorts to swearing at people 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

What an absolutely epic failure of a "man". Is he still employed by ABC and Yahoo etc or have they realised what a chancer he is and sacked him yet? Is this the behaviour of a "professional journalist"? I think not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stupid tosser.

1683121724038.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.