Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
asking this entirely off this screenshot: how are Aphid's eyebrows growing so much? Any further down and they'll have merged with his eyelids :eek: He looks nothing like the Scabies of Funding Freebies era
I think he's drawn them on with a Permanent Marker pen 🤣💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think seeing the pictures of the Royals along with the Wales Children attending the Rehearsal in Westminster Abbey must be making the Stoats apoplectic over in Cali, can just see Megz on the kitchen floor sobbing 😭

_________

All the talk of tinned salmon and cucumber sandwiches, I know what I am having for lunch tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think seeing the pictures of the Royals along with the Wales Children attending the Rehearsal in Westminster Abbey must be making the Stoats apoplectic over in Cali, can just see Megz on the kitchen floor sobbing 😭

_________

All the talk of tinned salmon and cucumber sandwiches, I know what I am having for lunch tomorrow
Megs could have been part of it, if she hadn't been such a narc.

Reactions: 26
Back on topic, ooh look at my shiny Coronation
I was just thinking how harrowing and busy the past two years have been for Britain, even without the evil stoats…PP funeral, PP memorial service, Jubilee, HMTLQ’s funeral, now the Coro. That’s a decade’s worth of events in just 26 months. And with the added stress of never knowing what the two will do next.
And that's without the complete shambles that is the revolving door of downing Street, and the end of the pandemic, and the cost of living crisis, and the fuel crisis - it's just been relentless! I think we're all ready for a bit of stability and the Jubilee a d Coronation have provided some welcome relief to the crapfest of modern British life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm laughing because if I don't, I'll cry 🙈
---
Vol au vents are tricky to find apparently, my sister was told they are a seasonal only for Christmas item!

Tesco have them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

_________

You mean the Royal children were not rehearsing a special rendition of “Happy Birthday” complete with interpretive dance as a sweet nod to their American cousin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh my! For those of you partial to a man in a kilt watch the lower left video …… loads of Johnnys with swaying sporrans all together!
interesting to see the drummers had their sporrans twisted round and were hanging from their hips …… I suppose so it wouldn’t get in the way when they are playing. 😀
Thanks for pointing that out, I would have completely missed it!
Now I feel like Kitty from Pride and Prejduce…
“Officers!” 😀🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just saw this comment on a CDAN blind and it made me giggle!

"Prince Harry has been reinstated in Tussaud's wax royal family, but not Meghan, maybe they melted her into a big yellow candle..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Dears, help, but I am confused… why is a french sounding meal “quiche” (I can practically get it when Lidl is having a “french week” or at some fancy bakery) related to the coronation?
🙏🤷‍♀️
I wondered the same thing!! Quiche is famously French!

Reactions: 17
Slightly off topic - does anyone know if the coronation emoji can be used on Facebook? I've looked but I can't find it, but it wouldn't be the first time I couldn't find something right in front of my face 🤣

Reactions: 11
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.